New Grower Mephesto Group Grow: Scene 1

Your ladies look great :headbang: great structure with the LST, full on flower is next, hold on to your hat!

I’m in the same boat with stunted plants and they look about the same size and are about the same age as yours. I found the two worst stunted plants are growing now but very bushy foliage. I tried to stretch them with my lights but resorted to LST the other day to get some light to the lower branches. It’s killing me to grow them out knowing that they won’t end up how I’d like them but live and learn. I’m looking forward to see how your turn out too. Best of luck

Updated Photos, things are still moving along. really looking forward to finishing this first grow and starting a new one without the little things I did wrong. Mainly GW1 and SC1 are in smaller 2.5gal pots with only a little soil (coco/peat/perlite + ~30% LWSS) - it's making it harder to keep the water and the feed right. Also noticed that my CalMag also contains 1N, could have contributed to the nitrogen problem.

Grapey Walter 1 - D41
GW1_3240.jpg

GW1_3247.jpg

Sour Crack 1 - D40

SC1_3248.jpg

Fantasmo Express 1 - D34

FE1_3239.jpg

FE1_3246.jpg

Sour Crack 2 - D33

SC2_3244.jpg

SC2_3252.jpg

Grapey Walter 2 - D34

GW2_3243.jpg

GW2_3251.jpg

Ghost Toof 2 - D34

GT1_3242.jpg

GT1_3249.jpg

Group Shot...

Group_3255.jpg
Group_3237.jpg

Attachments

• SC2_3245.jpg
    SC2_3245.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 30
Thanks, it's been fun and not too many mistakes to deal with yet. But there's clearly room for improvement and better choices to be made on my end. One thing I'll be doing today is getting the pots further off the floor (they are on rubber mats now). It's pretty cold down there, while the ambient air temps are generally 25-28C, the floor is considerably colder - I doubt that is helping anything.

Clearly I still have plenty of time with my current 6 girls. But I'm starting the plans for the next grow, one of the choices will be strain:

• Gold Glue
  • N. Cheese Haze
  • Fugue State
  • White Chem
  • Sam’s Crack
  • Chemdogging
  • N. Cheese Haze
...Fugue State is certain, but not sure about the others yet.
  • Grapey Walter (2 in flower now)
  • Ghost Toof (1 in flower now)
  • Fantasmo Express (1 in flower now)
  • Sour Crack (2 in flower now)

Thanks, it's been fun and not too many mistakes to deal with yet. But there's clearly room for improvement and better choices to be made on my end. One thing I'll be doing today is getting the pots further off the floor (they are on rubber mats now). It's pretty cold down there, while the ambient air temps are generally 25-28C, the floor is considerably colder - I doubt that is helping anything.

Clearly I still have plenty of time with my current 6 girls. But I'm starting the plans for the next grow, one of the choices will be strain:

• Gold Glue
  • N. Cheese Haze
  • Fugue State
  • White Chem
  • Sam’s Crack
  • Chemdogging
  • N. Cheese Haze
...Fugue State is certain, but not sure about the others yet.
  • Grapey Walter (2 in flower now)
  • Ghost Toof (1 in flower now)
  • Fantasmo Express (1 in flower now)
  • Sour Crack (2 in flower now)
I was concerned about the floor temp in my 4x4 as it’s in the garage so I put a 4x4 pallet down with a piece of foam board insulation and a piece of plywood on top of that before putting my tent on it. I have to keep a heater cycling to maintain temps but the floor stays warm also. Looking at your current grow and what you have to run next, I’d go with some Northern Cheese Haze to round out your selection.

Luckily I'm not that temperature challenged, but it's still too cold. So I put in a couple 2" thick black plastic shelves on the tent floor, put the liner over those and the rubber mats down. Should help out a good bit, decent amount of air/barriers between the pot bottom and the floor now.

Last edited:
Add the Mammoth P if you have it.

Back