New Grower Megachrons Auto DaiquiriLime grow diary

During the day time my tent goes between 28-31 Celsius and my girls do just fine in it. I think it depends on how you condition them to start their lives. If you look at the latest photos on my second grow you'll see they are doing just fine. Sure I guess it could be better. But if I can live with that tempature, then so can my plants.

Quick update still no sings of life should hopefully see some life in the next couple days or so, so till then that's it, peace!

Day 1 for my Auto Diaqurilime seedlings two of three have officially sprouted still waiting on the other one to pop up and say hello, temps are at a cool 25 degrees and the water is de-chlorinated, It's finally on it's way lets get this show on the road. Peace

Attachments

• Auto Daiquri seedling day 1.JPG
    Auto Daiquri seedling day 1.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 72
Really! What watt are they? How you finding them? The veg mode on the 600w kicks ass! very bright.
I have 3 300w vipar spectras. They do raise the Temps a little. I got mine off of Amazon a while ago. They are still going strong and super bright. I also have 4 mars hydro leds. 2 96 reflectors and 2 600w.

Back