New Grower Megachrons Auto DaiquiriLime grow diary

Reaction score
So guys I'm starting this thread for my first auto grow,

set up is the following; 6OOw Viparspectra led 3 x 16l Fabric pots Biobizz all mix soil 50l, 10l perlite, added mycrohizzal fungus to soil, Fish pump and air stone (for de-chlorination of water and tea brewing) 3 x Auto Daiqurilime seed (Dutch passion), 3 speed osculating fan, timer switch and multiple sockets, hygrometer.

Where are we at the moment?: Still waiting for the seeds and light,

Location: Painted white closet (for veg only until big enough for tent)

We are of course in early stages at the moment however ill attach some photos of what here so far before we get into the crux of the grow.

Pots with soil
View media item 9125
Total veg space
View media item 9126
set up close up
View media item 9127
Stay tuned for more as the days go by.

Anyone who's looked into this light before ill let you know my thoughts any yields will be seen in months to come, also got a c02 bag on the way so everything is coming together nicely :d5:

I was gonna get that light but im not to sure on ebay leds. Whats your first impression?

I was gonna get that light but im not to sure on ebay leds. Whats your first impression?
Yeah its super bright and relatively quiet it has a flower and veg mode and obviously a full spec mode, first impressions are good just have to see the over all yield.

So guys quick update seeds are finally here and currently sat in water in a dark place, still waiting on my exhale c02 bag I'm sure it will make a massive difference, so we have a good light, good soil and organic tea for the sproutlings c02 this grow will be dope.

View media item 9160

I've been eyeing the strain because the ads on here piqued my curiosity. I want to know if it tasted like a lime daiquiri. Subbed

New update 2 of 3 pips have cracked there currently potted! all 3 seeds are potted, waiting on sings of life before i can say day 1,2,3.... now as its fucking hot outside 24 degrees where I'm at I'm struggling to keep temps at 25, I'm on about 27.4 at the lowest light is on veg mode and doors are wide open as well as having 2 fans on full speed any recommendations to keep me at a good temp for my seedlings? is this an issue ???

Look 28.1 :yoinks:
View media item 9187
This is how I'm attempting to deal with it!!!
View media item 9186
Oh and my exhale c02 bag is here ill do a review on her :cools:

peace.

Back