Mega crop and autopots

I have the 11.36kg bags of part a/b as I like using it for my grows. But I think you could get away with trying the 3000g bags and
get away with the whole grow plus have extra for a few more.

Thanks bushmaster. Anything else I should know before I get my autopot in Coco grow started using megacrop.?

Thanks bushmaster. Anything else I should know before I get my autopot in Coco grow started using megacrop.?
I use the coco coir bricks so I rehydrate mine with half the dosage of nutrients and I do add in calmag. Depending
which coco you use you might not need to add all the stuff. I try to do that day or two before so the pots get soaked
in and warming up in the tent. Then get to germing seeds. The pots get 1.5L of the light nute solution and then I
plant germed seed. Normally in about 3 days you'll see sprouts popped up and go from there. At day 5 up they get
500ml of nutes, day 10 get 1L of nutes, day 15 get 1 - 1.5L of nutes watered more to the edge or pots. When your
at day 20 you can fill the res and turn on to let them go. I just keep topping off my res as needed keeping it simple.

I use the coco coir bricks so I rehydrate mine with half the dosage of nutrients and I do add in calmag. Depending
which coco you use you might not need to add all the stuff. I try to do that day or two before so the pots get soaked
in and warming up in the tent. Then get to germing seeds. The pots get 1.5L of the light nute solution and then I
plant germed seed. Normally in about 3 days you'll see sprouts popped up and go from there. At day 5 up they get
500ml of nutes, day 10 get 1L of nutes, day 15 get 1 - 1.5L of nutes watered more to the edge or pots. When your
at day 20 you can fill the res and turn on to let them go. I just keep topping off my res as needed keeping it simple.
I'm using gold label coco with clay pebbles in its washed and buffered. That's just the kind of info I need man. So I soak pots with a light nutrient solution before I plant the seeds into the coco in autopots? And then wait till about 2 weeks after they sprout to turn the rez on?? I'm new to this just cropped my banana blaze organic grow last night and today. Trimming Is fun lol. Still got 8 plants left. :face:

I'm using gold label coco with clay pebbles in its washed and buffered. That's just the kind of info I need man. So I soak pots with a light nutrient solution before I plant the seeds into the coco in autopots? And then wait till about 2 weeks after they sprout to turn the rez on?? I'm new to this just cropped my banana blaze organic grow last night and today. Trimming Is fun lol. Still got 8 plants left. :face:
Yes soak pots before (day or two before), I then put my seeds in like a shot glass to soak them for 24hrs in that time you should see them sink to the bottom and they should crack open where you can see the root trying to break out. At that time I rewater pot with 1.5L of the nute solution, make a 8-10mm hole to
place seed in and lightly cover with coco again. I then mist or lightly water the spot around where I put seed. You can then put a clear cup over the spot to make a humidity dome (I don't do that but that is what works for me) others have great success doing it that way. Once seed has sprouted above ground start counting days. At day 5 water a ring of 500ml of nute solution around the sprout. At day 10 water a ring of 1L nute solution around the sprout further out toward edge of pot, At day 15 water 1.5L of nute solution around the pot. Now your coming up to day 20 mix up your nutrient solution to fill the reservoir (I start with 10 gallons in the res) and turn on. Watch to make sure the trays all fill without any spilling into your grow space. If all is good your pretty much golden
to just keep the reservoir topped off when it gets low. Just every few days check the trays to make sure they still have the solution in there. The plants will take what they need and you'll always have water in the trays. Now it's time to watch them grow.

Thanks very much I'll make a diary as I've only done one so far, went a bit mad for my first, did 14 autos, biobizz nutes, banana blaze dutch passion seeds. All sprouted and I've not done bad for my first If I may say so myself haha.

@bushmasterar15 just a few more things mate if you will, I'm going to be using megacrop a and b, I'm just going to try and do a cheap grow this time, I'm going to need a root stim can I just use a liquid one with these powdered mega crop a and b? And do I mix the root stim with a weak solution of a and b and water the way you said till I switch the rez on??

@bushmasterar15 just a few more things mate if you will, I'm going to be using megacrop a and b, I'm just going to try and do a cheap grow this time, I'm going to need a root stim can I just use a liquid one with these powdered mega crop a and b? And do I mix the root stim with a weak solution of a and b and water the way you said till I switch the rez on??
You could do it that way. Only thing I do to my autopots is add a tablespoon of Xtreme Mykos into a hole where I'll be planting
seed. Mix the coco back to fill in packed back then make the 8-10mm deep hole to plant seed.

Back