Advice for medical user. Autopots, Coco and Canna nutrients

Bless you !
Thank you so much for this information. I hadn't heard of cocoforcannabis but I'm going to check the site out this evening.
I'm now looking at seed banks and will order in the next couple if days.
Think I'm going to go for some Gorilla Glue and some auto Jack Herer......but we shall see.
Thank you again for your kind advice
Jack

Since you haven’t ordered seeds yet I thought I would throw my 2 cents in on that as well. I know many growers here have had great experiences with big sites like Fastbudz and ILGM, but I avoid any breeder that just takes known photo strains and slaps “auto” on the end of the name. Again, I know many folks have grown great plants form these and other large seed producers. But a lot of folks also get unstable crosses that are wonky and don’t behave like a true auto flower should.

Check out these guys:

They are true breeders, and all of their strains are original and stable in house made auto crosses. Ordering from them is a little more complicated since the store only opens a few times a month, always on Monday, but we’ll worth the effort. Pack prices are reasonable, and you always get great freebie seeds of strains that are in development. They have been open most Mondays recently, so it have been easier than it previously was to get seeds from them.

Lots of other great breeders, but I love Mephisto, and you can’t go wrong with any of their strains.

happy growing!

Since you haven’t ordered seeds yet I thought I would throw my 2 cents in on that as well. I know many growers here have had great experiences with big sites like Fastbudz and ILGM, but I avoid any breeder that just takes known photo strains and slaps “auto” on the end of the name. Again, I know many folks have grown great plants form these and other large seed producers. But a lot of folks also get unstable crosses that are wonky and don’t behave like a true auto flower should.

Check out these guys:

They are true breeders, and all of their strains are original and stable in house made auto crosses. Ordering from them is a little more complicated since the store only opens a few times a month, always on Monday, but we’ll worth the effort. Pack prices are reasonable, and you always get great freebie seeds of strains that are in development. They have been open most Mondays recently, so it have been easier than it previously was to get seeds from them.

Lots of other great breeders, but I love Mephisto, and you can’t go wrong with any of their strains.

happy growing!
Great minds think alike !

I heard good things about Mephisto seeds and I'm looking to see if there is a supplier in the UK.
Thanks Friend

Reactions: JP1
They ship to UK, or have a worldwide store or whatever they call. Might be open right now actually

Back