New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Blueberry is taking to being unintentionally topped very well

Attachments

• IMG_20181029_132422.jpg
    IMG_20181029_132422.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20181029_132418.jpg
    IMG_20181029_132418.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 70
Hey guys so I just purchased my second tent and extractor for veg and I was just wondering if I need a carbon filter running in there?
It's only going to have 3 autos in different stages of veg so at most one will have light perfume before it's moved to the flower tent.

Quick pic update after the weekend. Day 26 Blueberry, Day 14 Critical cheese. Looking good so far.

At what point should I start feeding nutes to the cheese do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 60
Hey guys so I just purchased my second tent and extractor for veg and I was just wondering if I need a carbon filter running in there?
It's only going to have 3 autos in different stages of veg so at most one will have light perfume before it's moved to the flower tent.
I don't notice the smell.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

I introduce nutes at day 15 but very light and see how they do. Yours have good colour so no need yet.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

@Rollin_along excellent cheers mate, I thought the same anyway about both points but it's nice to have my instincts reassured
Probably going to introduce a tiny bit in the next couple of days as growth seems to be taking off a bit more on her now

I reckon you'll be fine. I only chucked mine on during flower on the last grow and had no real issues with smell.

looking good :thumbsup: the cheese is a smidge darker than the blueberry,im with Rollin it dont look hungry :crisps:
chances are you wont smell much off a 3/4 week old plant:pass:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

I reckon you'll be fine. I only chucked mine on during flower on the last grow and had no real issues with smell.

Sweet, it is a relative stealth grow but if I can avoid getting a filter until next pay day I may not have to ration my bud quite so strictly lol

@archie gemmill I agree, once growth really takes off I'll do what I normally do and start at 1/10th of 1/4 the recommended dosage and slowly work up while watching like a hawk for deficiency or burn. The blueberry really seemed to like it anyway, now that I'm nearing the full veg. dose (like 75% the way there) after every water she looks happy

Back