New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Hey guys just a quick update here.

Had a few more problems with adequate air circulation but @archie gemmill gave me some advice and everything is better.

Have now switched to Using Nutes and have started giving my Blueberry biobizz grow formula (.5-1ml/1ltre) and she seems to be taking to it really well and growing like mad now. Looking very healthy :)
Blueberry's off to a flying start!

@NiceOption I know right, my mates can't believe how much growth you can see just between sessions lol! Every day 6 hours after the dark period growth is clearly visible, will say autos are great simply for the reason that it seems to constantly reward the grower if you treat it right. Perfect if you're impatient like me and like to spend a lot of time giving love to the girls haha

@NiceOption I know right, my mates can't believe how much growth you can see just between sessions lol! Every day 6 hours after the dark period growth is clearly visible, will say autos are great simply for the reason that it seems to constantly reward the grower if you treat it right. Perfect if you're impatient like me and like to spend a lot of time giving love to the girls haha
I know what you mean, there's more instant gratification but less to play around with in terms of training etc I guess. I quite like messing around with nets and whatnot.
That said, I also like harvesting in under three months haha!

@NiceOption yeah that's true but I guess that's why autos are great supplement to have if you have spare room in the veg tent. Is my plan in the future to do the same so I can have a nice mother plant but also have something other than the every day smoke. Tbh the only way I heard of autos was when I saw a few autos in full bloom in the besties veg tent and wanted to know what the hell was going on Haha

Last edited:
Really can't believe how quickly this blueberry is fleshing out! In a matter of days she's turning into a lovely little adolescent ganja plant. Seems to be drinking about 75cl every couple days but the amount is ever increasing.
I don't like to feed too much, I prefer to feed small and often and she's taking to it really well with obvious growth soon after breakfast lol
Very pleased so far with Zamnesia Seeds Blueberry Auto, very strong genetics as I was expecting. Just need to hope the cannabinoid production is also up to scratch and that has that classic fully relaxing anti anxiety blueberry hit.

Attachments

• IMG_20181024_135329.jpg
    IMG_20181024_135329.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20181024_135319.jpg
    IMG_20181024_135319.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20181024_135313.jpg
    IMG_20181024_135313.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 82
Here's how the critical cheese coming along

Attachments

• IMG_20181024_135338.jpg
    IMG_20181024_135338.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20181024_135334.jpg
    IMG_20181024_135334.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 78
Figured out a great way to evenly feed warm air into my grow tent, gonna be a lifesaver in the winter. Now I just gotta figure out an effective timing system to keep temps in the optimal zones :) thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to try.

Simply grab a halogen or small fan based foot warmer, set to the ideal temp and place behind oscillating fan. No hot spots and pretty energy effecient for me as it also warms my room.

Let me know what you think :):worship:

Attachments

• IMG_20181024_183613.jpg
    IMG_20181024_183613.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 81
I use greenhouse heater and reptile mat. Only draws 75w but does the job.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

I use greenhouse heater and reptile mat. Only draws 75w but does the job.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

I hadn't thought of a reptile mat actually, that would work great in combo with what I have for throughout the dark period rather than having to spend a fortune on bills.
Cheers! :cheers:

Back