Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Better late than never as they say:toke:
You're definitely right about the way the other sites are, fo sho! Everyone helping no one...but we are not just a "site" ....no sir!...we are a network of folks who wanna see people succeed at this wonderful, cathartic, self rewarding, hobby we all want to be good at! Hell...I dont wanna look at ugly plant pics any more than the next guy...
So why not all get together and figure this shit out right? :headbang:

I am SO down with Biotabs now!
I have seen the potential...and :digit:
Next run will be even better too with the knowledge I now have...and the extra supply of tabs of course :smoking: Just good for peace of mind, simplicity, and let us not forget...great smells, and a flavor you can chase!
May we never grow another crappy plant again!
Cheers:cheers:

Agreed bro! The only real reason you should get a sub par plant is genetics, not because you didn't know how to grow it properly. I would like to say I will, but I know that Mother Nature throws me a curveball almost every year and I have to make the adjustments needed...that's just life and that way it is. I can say this, the BioTabs system as we have adjusted it now, is just about as full proof as anything out there right now, and there are many less issues to deal with, mainly no PH and EC checks needed and not chasing issues is so nice.

Let's keep tweaking it until it's as perfect as it can be!

I would say that 50-60% of what i grow is just average. My last grow in the wilma 4 pot i done 2 cherry bomb (bomb seeds) and 2 bcn critical xxl (seedstockers)

The cherry bomb had nice chunky berry smelling buds and they did taste good 8out of 10 and got 4 oz per plant 3oz good bud 1oz of lowers.

I just trimmed the 1st bcn and got about 10oz dry but i know already it will be average smoke 5/10.
Same lights same nutes so has to be genetics then... right?

Yo Med! Thanks for the lux meter tip, got the app and I’m already living my par meter fantasy for free! :rofl:

As far as shitty weed, I have my Northern Lights harvest to look back on — almost 2 pounds of grass — made some nice hash though. And my latest — my Colorado Cookie. Man, I fucked her up. I saw @Terra Firma ’s harvest and about died. Beautiful plant, so frosty, oh the smell on her ... not much bud. Took her a bit early but something else is off — I suspect the grower. Her buds didn’t much grow. I’d better figure it out too because I’ve got a half dozen plants right now coming up behind her that I’m growing the same way.

I’m stumbling with the Megacrop a bit — they settle into flower and then what? Normally, you drop the “grow” when flowering is established but with Megacrop being “all in” — the feeding schedule says 4-6 gr/gallon through the end, so no drop? The tips were burning, I dropped her MC (left Bud Explosion on high) and she stalled. :nono:

Anyway I fucked up that plant. It’s all I can do to keep myself from dropping my last seed. I want that do over so badly.

I would say that 50-60% of what i grow is just average. My last grow in the wilma 4 pot i done 2 cherry bomb (bomb seeds) and 2 bcn critical xxl (seedstockers)

The cherry bomb had nice chunky berry smelling buds and they did taste good 8out of 10 and got 4 oz per plant 3oz good bud 1oz of lowers.

I just trimmed the 1st bcn and got about 10oz dry but i know already it will be average smoke 5/10.
sounds like a mix of things woody the bigger autos always seem to lack that extra somthing imo not sure why that is the photo rocks it 8/10 times iv seen it
id be surprized if you dont see a difference in quality with that telos you have now she brings the frost

Yo Med! Thanks for the lux meter tip, got the app and I’m already living my par meter fantasy for free! :rofl:

As far as shitty weed, I have my Northern Lights harvest to look back on — almost 2 pounds of grass — made some nice hash though. And my latest — my Colorado Cookie. Man, I fucked her up. I saw @Terra Firma ’s harvest and about died. Beautiful plant, so frosty, oh the smell on her ... not much bud. Took her a bit early but something else is off — I suspect the grower. Her buds didn’t much grow. I’d better figure it out too because I’ve got a half dozen plants right now coming up behind her that I’m growing the same way.

I’m stumbling with the Megacrop a bit — they settle into flower and then what? Normally, you drop the “grow” when flowering is established but with Megacrop being “all in” — the feeding schedule says 4-6 gr/gallon through the end, so no drop? The tips were burning, I dropped her MC (left Bud Explosion on high) and she stalled. :nono:

Anyway I fucked up that plant. It’s all I can do to keep myself from dropping my last seed. I want that do over so badly.
Hey DG, surprised by your CC as the buds on that strain should get big and fat! I am personally not convinced by MC for DWC but others have had good success with it but I do prefer my nutes which are specifically for hydro.
Do you think maybe it could be a lack of light as you saw my small ass buds on my last grow which was down to lack of light, disappointed for you as the CC really is a killer smoke, here was my one I did
180540_1st-ever-grow-colorado-cookies-dwcdutch-passionautocolorado-cookies.jpg

Hey DG, surprised by your CC as the buds on that strain should get big and fat! I am personally not convinced by MC for DWC but others have had good success with it but I do prefer my nutes which are specifically for hydro.
Do you think maybe it could be a lack of light as you saw my small ass buds on my last grow which was down to lack of light, disappointed for you as the CC really is a killer smoke, here was my one I did
View attachment 1060686
The tent has been crowded and some of the ladies not getting the light they should, but I don’t think that would explain all of it. The WW right beside her was pretty nice—zither buds could have been bigger I suppose, but I’m not crying for her. The WW also had the Megacrop. I’ve been afraid of over feeding and I cut the nutes too soon for my CC I think. I think.

Well, tbh, I am not sure. Usually yes, if you grow, side by side, and one is better than the other, it's usually the quality of the seed or the genetics in the seed weren't right.

Thank you so much for sharing and your honesty! That's what I wanted to open in this forum with that question. I think we all assume because a plant looks good, it must be super smoke, but that is not the case at all. I have had some bad plants smoke great, and some great plants smoke bad. I have had strains that were good fresh after a proper dry, but after the cure got worse and worse, and I have had only a few strains where the opposite was true. Most of the a Mephisto strains don't need a cure in my opinion.

Thaanks bro! I look forward to chatting some more...

The tent has been crowded and some of the ladies not getting the light they should, but I don’t think that would explain all of it. The WW right beside her was pretty nice—zither buds could have been bigger I suppose, but I’m not crying for her. The WW also had the Megacrop. I’ve been afraid of over feeding and I cut the nutes too soon for my CC I think. I think.
Yeah the lux meter app should help you out then, I think you want to aim for 60000 plus in flower, last grow I was giving 27000 barely enough for veg :haha:

Not well versed in the MegaCrop world. One of the lines I never used. I think going organic and BioTabs is such an easy way to grow, without all the hassles, and once you figure out the soil mix and get all the goodies in the soil, you really only have to water untiL flower, then add some boosters like Mammoth P and you are good. No measuring EC, PH, nothing!

I know you are kind of entrenched into that system for now, but maybe doing up a soil grow pot as an experiment would be a good way to get started. You have the space. If you want any help trying to put together some super soil without breaking the bank or getting too complicated, just give me a shout!

Yeah the lux meter app should help you out then, I think you want to aim for 60000 plus in flower, last grow I was giving 27000 barely enough for veg :haha:
Yep, my Orange Biscuit and Sour Livers were both around 120,000 or 12,000 on the app after they grew into the light and it never cooked anything on the main cola at all. Some plants can handle a lot mor than others.

Back