Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

View attachment 1066196
I opened her up, which means she didn't stack too many bud sites on top of each other. Super solid nugs though, yes, also golf ball size to a little smaller.

View attachment 1066197
Decent frost on the leaves, but she didn't have as many leaves as yours and I like to defoliate a bit more than some people.

View attachment 1066198
yeah about the same on the leaves..wondering if its a pheno thing because ive seen some pretty frosty fans on other sn grows...only one way to find out!
:smoker1:

MedCzech I just finish reading the entire thread, learn so much, about BioTabs, light etc...
Thank you so much for writing such a detail journal :worship:

I was so captivated that I forgot to take notes lol
By any chance do you plan to share a resume of your BT settings and experiments ?

I'm a newbie grower and my last (first) grow didn't went well.
I mean, I succeeded to get my 4 plants to the finishing line, but the smell, terpenes and effect was very very weak.
I ran RQS line of nutes (mainly organic) on autos, Royal Dwarf, Royal AK, Amnesia Haze and Royal Jack.
I think that the explanation for my failure is that I underfed them.

Now I want to grow some Mephisto strains with biotabs :smoking:

I'm a little nervous about, well almost everything lol !

Anyway thank you again for your help here in the forum !

MedCzech I just finish reading the entire thread, learn so much, about BioTabs, light etc...
Thank you so much for writing such a detail journal :worship:

I was so captivated that I forgot to take notes lol
By any chance do you plan to share a resume of your BT settings and experiments ?

I'm a newbie grower and my last (first) grow didn't went well.
I mean, I succeeded to get my 4 plants to the finishing line, but the smell, terpenes and effect was very very weak.
I ran RQS line of nutes (mainly organic) on autos, Royal Dwarf, Royal AK, Amnesia Haze and Royal Jack.
I think that the explanation for my failure is that I underfed them.

Now I want to grow some Mephisto strains with biotabs :smoking:

I'm a little nervous about, well almost everything lol !

Anyway thank you again for your help here in the forum !
I just got back into growing again after a long break. Let me know if you need any help. I will link you in my new grow I have going on now.
Good luck, looking forward to getting to know you here on the site.

I just got back into growing again after a long break. Let me know if you need any help. I will link you in my new grow I have going on now.
Good luck, looking forward to getting to know you here on the site.
Good to see you back.

Hope you're well.

Qb

Welcome back !
I have already subscribed to your new grow ^^

Good to see you back.

Hope you're well.

Qb
Yeah man, all is good. Nice to see you here.

Looking forward to connecting with a lot of good people on here.

I am trying something new in terms of method. Tweaking it a little since BioTabs are so expensive to do here in US. Trying a combo of living soil supplemented with Growdots, a little Mychorrizea for roots, and some PK booster during flower. All organic though.

How you doing? Got a grow going right now?

Yeah man, all is good. Nice to see you here.

Looking forward to connecting with a lot of good people on here.

I am trying something new in terms of method. Tweaking it a little since BioTabs are so expensive to do here in US. Trying a combo of living soil supplemented with Growdots, a little Mychorrizea for roots, and some PK booster during flower. All organic though.

How you doing? Got a grow going right now?

I'll keep an eye on your new thread. You grow some nice plants.

When did you move to USA? Am I right in thinking that you were in Czech Republic before?

I'm doing well. Having a little break from smoking and growing but I'll hopefully be back to growing soon.

Qb

I'll keep an eye on your new thread. You grow some nice plants.

When did you move to USA? Am I right in thinking that you were in Czech Republic before?

I'm doing well. Having a little break from smoking and growing but I'll hopefully be back to growing soon.

Qb
Hey bro,
Thanks a lot for the compliments. I just love this hobby to death. It really gives me an escape and zen into a world that gives back so much. Meeting people like you and so many others is a blessing that comes with the territory.

Moved back from the Czech Republic yes. Lived there over 20 years. Now living in Rochester, NY.
Just getting started at my new place, but really looking forward to many good grows ahead. My setup is inside the house this time, which makes it much easier to control environment. That will be nice later in flower. I always struggled in the tent.
Anyways, hope you are well. Come and check out the other grow. It’s in the indoor grow section.
See you around for sure. Can’t wait to here or see if you posted and grows on here since I left.

Back