Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Yessir...he had it super low overnight and had to move it back up some..a couple inches from where he was at before moving it...got discoloration and curling:thumbsup:
He will just have to play with distances

That's ok, that happens when tinkering with lights. Just make sure he notes what the app says when he dials it in, and what time during the grow he gets it dialed in, that way we can reverse engineer a light schedule from that info. What he needs is, exact height to canopy and the day he gets that set, once he has that, we can get pretty close from there where he needs to go. Never make huge adjustments with lights,...no more than 10 cm or around 5-6 inches at a time within a twenty four hour period.

Yo Med! Thanks for the lux meter tip, got the app and I’m already living my par meter fantasy for free! :rofl:

As far as shitty weed, I have my Northern Lights harvest to look back on — almost 2 pounds of grass — made some nice hash though. And my latest — my Colorado Cookie. Man, I fucked her up. I saw @Terra Firma ’s harvest and about died. Beautiful plant, so frosty, oh the smell on her ... not much bud. Took her a bit early but something else is off — I suspect the grower. Her buds didn’t much grow. I’d better figure it out too because I’ve got a half dozen plants right now coming up behind her that I’m growing the same way.

I’m stumbling with the Megacrop a bit — they settle into flower and then what? Normally, you drop the “grow” when flowering is established but with Megacrop being “all in” — the feeding schedule says 4-6 gr/gallon through the end, so no drop? The tips were burning, I dropped her MC (left Bud Explosion on high) and she stalled. :nono:

Anyway I fucked up that plant. It’s all I can do to keep myself from dropping my last seed. I want that do over so badly.

Aaaah @davisgirl you're making me blush :rolleyes1:
I completely f*cked up my scrog on that grow, and my pH was all over the place because I didn't flush and set the pH of my coco coir beforehand. I'm actually a bit disappointed in the harvest because I have a lot more fluff than my Brooklyn Sunrise scrog grow. The smell and frostiness are amazing though.

I think you should've stuck with your CC plant a while longer. Mine took forever to finish up, and even then most of them refused to get amber trichromes.

sounds like a mix of things woody the bigger autos always seem to lack that extra somthing imo not sure why that is the photo rocks it 8/10 times iv seen it
id be surprized if you dont see a difference in quality with that telos you have now she brings the frost

For Dutch Passion's sake I disagree with you on the comment about larger autos. All larger DP autos I've grown were excellent. My currently favourite XXL auto is Brooklyn Sunrise.

I completely f*cked up my scrog on that grow, and my pH was all over the place because I didn't flush and set the pH of my coco coir beforehand. I'm actually a bit disappointed in the harvest because I have a lot more fluff than my Brooklyn Sunrise scrog grow. The smell and frostiness are amazing though.

I think you should've stuck with your CC plant a while longer. Mine took forever to finish up, and even then most of them refused to get amber trichromes.

For Dutch Passion's sake I disagree with you on the comment about larger autos. All larger DP autos I've grown were excellent. My currently favourite XXL auto is Brooklyn Sunrise.
Sorry Terra Firma, hadn’t realized you’d struggled, my attention to journals has sucked, she certainly didn’t look to have struggled at the end, and I’m so glad you had a good grow. I’m not feeling so bad — my first Dutch Passion, sitting under the Agromax — you’ve smelled her! Sweet sweet pungent mango, maybe a hint of peach?, with a bit of bubble gum coming in there sometimes, sticky frost for days — buying a 10 pack, sharing with friends, she’s probably ruined me for all other plants. :bow:

Oh yah, mine had a bit more fluff than I’d have liked to see, mostly my own fault for not clearing out that undercarriage weeks 1-3 of flower, grow and learn...

i didnt mention dutch passion maybe i should explain a bit more i dont mean to say that they are not good in anyway i just ment that a smaller auto seems to get a bit more frosty and smelly at least in my environment and the strains i have grown. All dutch passion strains i have tried i would highly recommend but if you put a bud from a 200g glueberry og beside a mephisto gold glue you will see a difference yes genetics and all that play a part but i guess what im trying to say is my belief is a smaller auto puts its energy into resin and terpene production while a bigger one puts it energy into growing a large plant just my opinion no proof or science to back it up

Last edited:
i didnt mention dutch passion maybe i should explain a bit more i dont mean to say that they are not good in anyway i just ment that a smaller auto seems to get a bit more frosty and smelly at least in my environment and the strains i have grown. All dutch passion strains i have tried i would highly recommend but if you put a bud from a 200g glueberry og beside a mephisto gold glue you will see a difference yes genetics and all that play a part but i guess what im trying to say is my belief is a smaller auto puts its energy into resin and terpene production while a bigger one puts it energy into growing a large plant just my opinion no proof or science to back it up

While I don't have any proof other than my experiences, I can agree with this statement. I have never grown a 250-400 gram plant that had the same frost and dank these Mephisto strains give me. The weed is very good and flavor is on point on all DP strains and Dinafem strains I grew, but Fastbuds and Mephisto seem to produce more frost and terpenes.

While I don't have any proof other than my experiences, I can agree with this statement. I have never grown a 250-400 gram plant that had the same frost and dank these Mephisto strains give me. The weed is very good and flavor is on point on all DP strains and Dinafem strains I grew, but Fastbuds and Mephisto seem to produce more frost and terpenes.
Mephrosto and Frostbuds. Mmmmmmmm
:smokeout:

Sorry Terra Firma, hadn’t realized you’d struggled, my attention to journals has sucked, she certainly didn’t look to have struggled at the end, and I’m so glad you had a good grow. I’m not feeling so bad — my first Dutch Passion, sitting under the Agromax — you’ve smelled her! Sweet sweet pungent mango, maybe a hint of peach?, with a bit of bubble gum coming in there sometimes, sticky frost for days — buying a 10 pack, sharing with friends, she’s probably ruined me for all other plants. :bow:

Oh yah, mine had a bit more fluff than I’d have liked to see, mostly my own fault for not clearing out that undercarriage weeks 1-3 of flower, grow and learn...

No worries mate. I must confess that this was one of the worst journals I kept... probably because I want really feeling this grow. It got better towards the end though. I'm on day 1 of the next grow (7 BB and 1 BBK in 8.5L autopots) which I'll post soon. But yeah, the CC smells divine. I only have one that truly smells of mango. The rest are a fruity mix. Thankfully I should have plenty to share :smoking:

@stoney 91 & @MedCzech I don't doubt your experience and have yet to grow some Mephisto of Fastbuds. I have a choice between Samsquanch, Purple Nuggets and some very pure indica freeby seeds. I will return once I've grown some small plants :cool1:

MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow SMOKE REPORT...:baked:last update after the cure.

The Flavor Chase was the theme behind this entire grow. The journey with the new BioTabs system and the issue I had with light intensity early, and yet the plants showed great resilience and gave me an excellent product to test.

There were five different strains if you all remember,...

Don't have new photo for the Chem Stomper, sorry guys...

Chem Stomper- the deformed runt that never had a chance to be big, but she didn't lack for quality. After the cure, she is till one of my favorite smokes,...tastes like grape candy, and now a little almost jasmine incense aftertaste, very nice smoke and heavy indica body buzz that mellows into an excellent stress reliever.

IMG_2669.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

Purple Nuggets- this plant grew exactly as the yield said, wide, short, but solid nugs and great colors. She gave me all that. Her buds are still so dense and sticky afternoon the cure. The flavor has matured into a spicy, sweet, port red wine-berry delight. So complex and very heavy on the peppery terpene, myrcene, the couch lock version. I like to mix her with some Sativa strains to reduce this effect. She may be one of the best plants I have grown interms of quality weed. This is top shelf herb .

IMG_2648.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

Sour Livers-
this plant did not have me sold at all even after harvest. The cure did really settle this girl down and now she is crazy good. Everyone says this is the star of the grow, and I am al it's there myself. The smell when you open the jar is so strong, something like blueberry, spicey-mint, tea. The taste is super strong as well. Berry mint blast with this super sweet aftertaste of blueberries and something that sticks on the tip of my tongue. It really numbs my mouth as well and my tongue. It is very strong medicine. The hash is straight up blueberry cough drop, and when you hit it, the first level of euphoric high is so intense, people are losing their balance on a regular basis. Thought it was just me, but then two friends also were almost knocked on the floor. I am guessing the THC is north of 25% on her, and the hash may be super high. Holy shit weed I see what this stuff is...

IMG_2656.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

Orange Biscuit- in any other Grow, this girl would have looked like the handle down winner. Maybe for some people, she might have been. Super citrus, Creme, and spice on the flavor side, best plant for yield in the garden, and excellent consistency throughout the plant. This grow she came up against some great competition. Very nice Sativa dominant phenotype this time around. Gives me a nice daytime smoke, which I always seem to be lacking. Over 100 grams of super sticky, medium dense nugs that will maintain that solid flavor. They don't change much with a cure. Just get smoother inthe smoke department.

IMG_2663.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

Gorilla Glue-I really thought she would be one of the stars when we were in late flower. The buds fluffed out a little, but are still very sticky and high in resin content. Her flavor is sticky pine, and a little Glue, fuel flavor, but not as much as I was hoping for. Still, very nice for pain relief, and sleep.

MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow SMOKE REPORT...:baked:last update after the cure.

The Flavor Chase was the theme behind this entire grow. The journey with the new BioTabs system and the issue I had with light intensity early, and yet the plants showed great resilience and gave me an excellent product to test.

There were five different strains if you all remember,...

Don't have new photo for the Chem Stomper, sorry guys...

Chem Stomper- the deformed runt that never had a chance to be big, but she didn't lack for quality. After the cure, she is till one of my favorite smokes,...tastes like grape candy, and now a little almost jasmine incense aftertaste, very nice smoke and heavy indica body buzz that mellows into an excellent stress reliever.

View attachment 1065205

View attachment 1065206
Purple Nuggets- this plant grew exactly as the yield said, wide, short, but solid nugs and great colors. She gave me all that. Her buds are still so dense and sticky afternoon the cure. The flavor has matured into a spicy, sweet, port red wine-berry delight. So complex and very heavy on the peppery terpene, myrcene, the couch lock version. I like to mix her with some Sativa strains to reduce this effect. She may be one of the best plants I have grown interms of quality weed. This is top shelf herb .

View attachment 1065198

View attachment 1065199

Sour Livers-
this plant did not have me sold at all even after harvest. The cure did really settle this girl down and now she is crazy good. Everyone says this is the star of the grow, and I am al it's there myself. The smell when you open the jar is so strong, something like blueberry, spicey-mint, tea. The taste is super strong as well. Berry mint blast with this super sweet aftertaste of blueberries and something that sticks on the tip of my tongue. It really numbs my mouth as well and my tongue. It is very strong medicine. The hash is straight up blueberry cough drop, and when you hit it, the first level of euphoric high is so intense, people are losing their balance on a regular basis. Thought it was just me, but then two friends also were almost knocked on the floor. I am guessing the THC is north of 25% on her, and the hash may be super high. Holy shit weed I see what this stuff is...

View attachment 1065202

View attachment 1065200

Orange Biscuit- in any other Grow, this girl would have looked like the handle down winner. Maybe for some people, she might have been. Super citrus, Creme, and spice on the flavor side, best plant for yield in the garden, and excellent consistency throughout the plant. This grow she came up against some great competition. Very nice Sativa dominant phenotype this time around. Gives me a nice daytime smoke, which I always seem to be lacking. Over 100 grams of super sticky, medium dense nugs that will maintain that solid flavor. They don't change much with a cure. Just get smoother inthe smoke department.

View attachment 1065204

View attachment 1065203
Gorilla Glue-I really thought she would be one of the stars when we were in late flower. The buds fluffed out a little, but are still very sticky and high in resin content. Her flavor is sticky pine, and a little Glue, fuel flavor, but not as much as I was hoping for. Still, very nice for pain relief, and sleep.

is that purple nuggets a strawberry nuggets pheno or separate strain? your sour livers looks similar to mine but mine had huge calyxes and fox tailed like crazy..very flavorful...citrus lime..bubblegum..odd but good..
my last strawberry nuggets plant was a deep dark solid purple and tastes like sour peppery hash...and very sedating.. decent harvest ...easy grow

Back