Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

That could cause the stunting for sure. Make sure he has it for proper lumens. Does he have the lux meter app so he can keep the lumens in check?
Light I see ok, not the best light, but it will grow a plant at least 40-50 grams for sure.

It is the one that says lux meter, and the icon is a yellow light bulb with the word LUX inside it.
Screenshot_20190519-115038_Messenger.jpg

That's what he used...he has iPhone, and I told him which one you said to get, and to move it around the canopy at a few different angles. He just started using it a week ago...I didnt think to tell him about it before.

View attachment 1061000
That's what he used...he has iPhone, and I told him which one you said to get, and to move it around the canopy at a few different angles. He just started using it a week ago...I didnt think to tell him about it before.
That is enough for week three to four maybe, but then we need more light. Times that number by ten, and we want a minus of 60,000 in flower, and you can go up to 140,000 or so. That would be 14,000 on the app. So at 1206 is 12,060, enough for late veg, but low for flower.

I took some measurements across my canopy with 3 different apps, and then put the phone to the glass of the reflector. Apparently I could go much much closer..
Screenshot_20190519-213643_Lux Meter.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213719_Lux Light.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213744_Light Meter.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213657_Lux Meter.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213731_Lux Light.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213752_Light Meter.jpg

And also...according to RQS...lux meters don't work on blurple
20190519_221256.jpg

I took some measurements across my canopy with 3 different apps, and then put the phone to the glass of the reflector. Apparently I could go much much closer..View attachment 1061314 View attachment 1061315 View attachment 1061316 View attachment 1061317 View attachment 1061318 View attachment 1061319
And also...according to RQS...lux meters don't work on blurple View attachment 1061321
Interesting statement, I also read this, and for the most part, it doesn't effect me, because I use hiya cobs, but I also use a blurple, that gives me similar readings, so I haven't experienced what they said, but I believe it.

Start by getting lights a little closer and see how plants react.

Looks like third place in the first autoflower cup was taken by CDLC x Sour stomper. Glad to have a 5 pack of those but I think the writing is on the wall now and Mephisto is going to have to bring that cross back and make it available for purchase.

Looks like third place in the first autoflower cup was taken by CDLC x Sour stomper. Glad to have a 5 pack of those but I think the writing is on the wall now and Mephisto is going to have to bring that cross back and make it available for purchase.

Wow, cool. I had a feeling that girl was special. I am looking forward to my next shot at her.

Cool info, thanks for the tip. Those seeds just went up in value for me...

Interesting statement, I also read this, and for the most part, it doesn't effect me, because I use hiya cobs, but I also use a blurple, that gives me similar readings, so I haven't experienced what they said, but I believe it.

Start by getting lights a little closer and see how plants react.
Yessir...he had it super low overnight and had to move it back up some..a couple inches from where he was at before moving it...got discoloration and curling:thumbsup:
He will just have to play with distances

Back