Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

do you go by trichome maturity or just general appearance? im after amber myself...ill beat the brakes off em to get there..
You have to be careful with autos, trichomes aren't the best indicators that the plant is ready, and also at the same time, I do watch them. I like amber for some strains and not for others.
Actually, in this grow, the Purple Nuggets had like 15% amber, and all the others had mostly cloudy, which I want. The terpene myrcene develops late and ripens as the amber turns, and this terpene will put you to sleep with this strong herb over 22% thc. I was definitely trying to avoid a lot of myrcene this time around.

Some people love it, and I do, but only in the evenings. So if you smoke mostly at night, like a lot of people do, you would want that. I am just not one of them. I am not a fan of super Sativa smoke either, just balanced hybrids leaning on the up side for most of my meds and some indicas of course a little heavy for night time use.

Med graduated Summa Cum Laude from MJU! Don't you know??!?! Y'all better recognize!:bow:

I for one, will definitely be remembering all this stuff when the time comes!

Med graduated Summa Cum Laude from MJU! Don't you know??!?! Y'all better recognize!:bow:

I am just well read on certain subjects around growing. Mostly anything that had anything to do with flavor and aroma enhancing, as for me the terpenes and terpenoids are really the most therapeutic part of partaking.

There are growers on this network more knowledgeable than me for sure. I have always been intrigued by science and the deeper reasons behind why stuff works the way it does. In everything I do I am the same. I have to know what, how, and why? It's just part of my job and training.

Terpenes are something all towers should have a working knowledge of. It can really help you find the meds that best suit your needs and desires.

Hopping in again after few days absence and The Med has harvested in between!
Incredible results, magnificent pics even zoomed, by coincidence on biotabs too, written like a book, including a lot of tips and tricks.
This was a nice adventure to follow, to read and to taste and smell.:smoking:
Well done Med. And thanks for sharing that knowledge.:pass:

Hopping in again after few days absence and The Med has harvested in between!
Incredible results, magnificent pics even zoomed, by coincidence on biotabs too, written like a book, including a lot of tips and tricks.
This was a nice adventure to follow, to read and to taste and smell.:smoking:
Well done Med. And thanks for sharing that knowledge.:pass:

Thanks Moon! I will do a follow up still with more pics and a proper smoke report. After that I have a break planned every year and then I do my fall grow, which is usually the highlight of the year for me. This year will be great with Double Grape, Chem Stomper, Orange Biscuit, Purple Nuggets, and a mystery girl still undecided. Plan to add the teas, and a couple little upgrades, but keep the base grow the same as this last one. I think the formula works good enough.

I will be checking in on your Grow as well. There is always much to learn from each grower and their experiences as well. Thanks so much for stopping in and bringing that good energy with you!

I was probably supposed to say...

Recognize bitches!!!:headbang::headbang::worship::worship::headbang::headbang:

Better AJ?

If you don’t know, you better ask somebody!

Lol! Excellent Journal and results Med!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was probably supposed to say...

Recognize bitches!!!:headbang::headbang::worship::worship::headbang::headbang:

Better AJ?
Damn right! Much better lol. Put some respect on the name!
:cheers:
I have always been the same way! I enjoy learning things! And when it's something I'm interested in...I will obsess over researching and gaining info and knowledge! I have certainly learned a lot from this grow!
Oh...and good to know you are a US native! Not that it matters... just didn't expect it lol.
Who knew you could be born in one country and one day live in another?? Mind blowing! :rofl:
I'm just happy to witness the possibilities with Biotabs...you rocked it man! Flavor Chased down, and chopped, and already being enjoyed. Sweet sweet satisfaction!

Damn right! Much better lol. Put some respect on the name!
:cheers:
I have always been the same way! I enjoy learning things! And when it's something I'm interested in...I will obsess over researching and gaining info and knowledge! I have certainly learned a lot from this grow!
Oh...and good to know you are a US native! Not that it matters... just didn't expect it lol.
Who knew you could be born in one country and one day live in another?? Mind blowing! :rofl:
I'm just happy to witness the possibilities with Biotabs...you rocked it man! Flavor Chased down, and chopped, and already being enjoyed. Sweet sweet satisfaction!

Yep, red, white and blue to the core...been living here for twenty years now.

BioTabs really works, and the system can be tweaked, as you saw, and I believe we now have close to the perfect blue print for easy organic growing.

Yep, red, white and blue to the core...been living here for twenty years now.

BioTabs really works, and the system can be tweaked, as you saw, and I believe we now have close to the perfect blue print for easy organic growing.

I'll smoke to that! :pass:

Back