Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Your a little too kind, but I appreciate that for sure. The FB version of GG is definitely genuine. Some of the GG strains out there aren't really connected to the original genetics that made the name so famous. For sure, you need to grow her at least once in your lifetime. I have never been disappointed with one, but I think I got lucky this round and got the elusive GG original phenotype that the name came from.

You won't be disappointed. Gorilla Glue is right up there in the all time best ever strains, I would imagine. It wasn't for me, but this latest version may change my mind.
You ever done any Heavyweight grows? I used them my very first grow then got on the mephisto wagon...not a very good indication of their quality really....but I remember their descriptions always sounded awesome

You ever done any Heavyweight grows? I used them my very first grow then got on the mephisto wagon...not a very good indication of their quality really....but I remember their descriptions always sounded awesome
Yep, I have run lots of their stuff too. Not on the same level as Mephisto for sure. Mephisto has the frostiest buds from autos out there. Fastbuds and Dinafem are also good. Dutch Passion are more like super autos, they are great, but take longer and yield much higher. You can grow 400 gram plants with 200 watts of light only.
It depends on the priority of what the grower wants in the end. Quality or quantity.

I won a free pack of seeds from the Easter egg hunt thread! Idk what they will be...but I'm excited to find out! I haven't bought or even looked up new seeds in 2 years
Cool, I love me some free seeds. I have a lot more seeds than I normally carry, but there have been some grewat promos from Mephisto in the past year, plus I plan to get something from this new run

Yep, I have run lots of their stuff too. Not on the same level as Mephisto for sure. Mephisto has the frostiest buds from autos out there. Fastbuds and Dinafem are also good. Dutch Passion are more like super autos, there are great, but take longer and yield much higher. You can grow 400 gram plants with 200 watts of light only.
It depends on the priority of what the grower wants in the end. Quality or quantity.
Yea. Those are big names! I was all set to buy all DP strains...and went with mephisto for savings...local shipping and great freebies!

Yea. Those are big names! I was all set to buy all DP strains...and went with mephisto for savings...local shipping and great freebies!
Don't worry man, Mephisto is right at the top for autos on this planet. There are a few great American and Canadian farms that really know their stuff, but it's so hard to get quality product here in Europe, and Mephisto is really right there with them. Mephisto has taken some of their stuff from other guys and bred that into their strains. They really use good genetics only. The result has given them an excellent bank of seeds and cross strains to build a solid base for genetic breeding twenty years into the future.

Been lurking a while. Love your thread and results brother.
Just got my delivery feom biotabs today and looking forward to giving it a go... will be a real change from my usual fully automated hydro set ups.

Cheers for all the info so far bud
:pass::pass::slap:

Been lurking a while. Love your thread and results brother.
Just got my delivery feom biotabs today and looking forward to giving it a go... will be a real change from my usual fully automated hydro set ups.

Cheers for all the info so far bud
:pass::pass::slap:

Hey woody, welcome to the ManCave bro. There's always something going on in here. BioTabs are definitely a great system that anyone can use. Take a look at this thread from the beginning if you haven't already, and it will give you a step by step guide to get decent bud with little effort other than the prep.
Get yourself a light soil mix. Biobizz life is best if you are in Europe, not sure what the best brand in states might be, but any light soil, with not too much in it, as we will add our own stuff.

Hey woody, welcome to the ManCave bro. There's always something going on in here. BioTabs are definitely a great system that anyone can use. Take a look at this thread from the beginning if you haven't already, and it will give you a step by step guide to get decent bud with little effort other than the prep.
Get yourself a light soil mix. Biobizz life is best if you are in Europe, not sure what the best brand in states might be, but any light soil, with not too much in it, as we will add our own stuff.

Im in ireland bud yea i have 2 bags of lightmix ready to go.
Only ordered 20 tabs 2.5l silicum flash and orgatrex to start with as funds were low. I will pick up a myco and prob get the bio pk in a couple weeks.

Yea ive read this whole thread and will def use it as a reference/guide
:pass::pass:

Back