Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

@woody you are officially part of the crew here...:welcome:

:pass:Passing one over to ya....what ya smokin these days?

Thanks for the welcome bud.
I just harvested some cherry bomb from bomb seeds. So im having an early sample
Photo_1555764057342.jpg

So there is one other small aspect to the grow, actually to all my grows. I always plant in the ground when there is no moon, and that gives me the best chance to harvest on full moon around 90 days or so...I am not sure, but at least two of the plants, the Orange Biscuit and the Gorilla Glue are bot looking like they could go another three to four weeks, but the others do not.

They will most likely start getting chopped around Day 75 or so in two weeks. Full moon harvest always gives me the biggest yield. The resins and oils are better as well as they are drawn out of the lower part into the flowers and potency is also affected. So some studying for yourself. Plant when the moon is down and harvest when it's full, old school, very effective!

Here is a chart I used in 2018. You can download the new one online free of course.

IMG_1636.JPG

Thanks for the welcome bud.
I just harvested some cherry bomb from bomb seeds. So im having an early sample
View attachment 1050240
Ooh, that looks yummy too. Does it actually taste like cherry. I grew Cherry Pie, which was really great, but the Cherry wasn't really cherry, it was something else.

Im in ireland bud yea i have 2 bags of lightmix ready to go.
Only ordered 20 tabs 2.5l silicum flash and orgatrex to start with as funds were low. I will pick up a myco and prob get the bio pk in a couple weeks.

Yea ive read this whole thread and will def use it as a reference/guide
:pass::pass:
Love me some Ireland. I crashed a wedding there a few years back with a friend, the family found us out but welcomed us in anyway, and I was slow dancing with the grooms grandmother by the end of the night singing Danny boy completely wasted, then, the grooms father busts out some hash and a nice glass pipe.

Probably one of the best evenings of my life, and a top memory for sure. I was just visiting a local hotel for a workshop and flew out the next day.

Hmmm i would say more fruity berry than cherry. Maybe a cure will develop it a bit.

Sounds like a great nights craic. We take pride in welcoming anyone to join us for a drink and a smoke.

The stuff i have cured is some skywalker from mephisto. Really nice smoke although i over dried it and had to rehydrate with bovedas... might have taken away from it a bit

Sky walker is some nice smoke. I hope you can get a chance to get some of their new strains. The newer stuff is better and better. Although, some of their classic strains and. Artsianls are awesome.

I am running Sour Livers again, because I just love the stuff. Not sure if I got the right pheno this time around, but that's all part of the growing experience...

Tried the Orange Biscuit...at first on the inhale I was met with a familiar taste of Citrus and spice, but the exhale was not the same at all. This was very heavy on the skunky, gasey taste as well, and very Sativa like effect for the first ten minutes. Most likely as it was picked early!

This is definitely different than the first girl I ran, and I like it even more.

Sour Livers was a disappointment TBH. Tasted like cough syrup, not the sweet and sour diesel I was hoping for. Let's just hope it was just because I picked a poor bud on the lower level. Not convinced now though, that she will be as good as I thought.

I have a very high standard I am holding this weed up to. I expect only the best quality dope, and if I don't get it, that dope becomes hash, or compost...I have no problem throwing stuff away and starting over.
Man im sorry you don't like the sour livers. I've had the cough syrup before, but like it some. My opinion is biased lol i love the livers. I say Try again, youyou get the skunky, cheesey, with notes of citrus. Killer smoke, definitely one of my faves. I'm about to start a few myself. Happy growing bud.

Man im sorry you don't like the sour livers. I've had the cough syrup before, but like it some. My opinion is biased lol i love the livers. I say Try again, youyou get the skunky, cheesey, with notes of citrus. Killer smoke, definitely one of my faves. I'm about to start a few myself. Happy growing bud.

Hey man, welcome to the ManCave!

I think I grabbed a lower bud which was really underdeveloped. The large buds up top look and smell like classic Livers. Let's hope the last couple weeks make a difference.
I have lots to choose from, but that is one of my favorite strains.

Hey man, welcome to the ManCave!

I think I grabbed a lower bud which was really underdeveloped. The large buds up top look and smell like classic Livers. Let's hope the last couple weeks make a difference.
I have lots to choose from, but that is one of my favorite strains.
Time definitely helps. I never thought an auto would be in my top 5, lol i love the Mephisto sour livers though. I also have, but haven't tried, sour alien livers, sour orange livers, and bubbly livers. Hopefully i can get those started when i start my sour. Thanks for the warm welcome. Long time member, just been absently lurking since July or August, haven't been able to grow. Just getting back at it now.

Back