Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

8F38827E-4840-4477-9B23-AB8700AD2F8B.gif

Ok, wow!!

I just came home after work, checked the little popcorn buds which were drying and were perfect. Popped in the Purple Nuggets. The bud itself was a nice fluorescent purple color in some spots. The taste was a real surprise with a complex terpene profile of berry, gas, spice, and some other things as well, that I am sure will come out in the real deal later on. Very impressed. BTW, I was toasted after two hits. :baked::haha:

I took a little break and had some food. Then returned for some Gorilla Glue. Just a small nug, but enough to fill one glass spoon. I went to go sit down in my usual spot, and set my coffee down, not realizing I was about to take a journey...:doc1:

That first hit reminded me of this great skunk herb I got in like 1986, and it was the best I had ever had to that point in my life. It was so good, it stuck with me to this day, and this GG tasted just like it. I am in love with this smoke already. I am so stoked I have so much more of this, and it will be an even better version.

I didn't have enough brains left to try the Sour Livers or the Orange Biscuit. They will be for tomorrow.

:pass:
Mmmmmmmm....that sounds amazing:bow:
Who was that GG bean from again? You perked my interest for sure! If you got 1986 high off of that shit...I need me some! Lol. I was only 4 in 1986...but I miss that high school high feeling! You showed your age a bit there old man. Props though for the memory lol I barely remember back to 1996
:crying:

Mmmmmmmm....that sounds amazing:bow:
Who was that GG bean from again? You perked my interest for sure! If you got 1986 high off of that shit...I need me some! Lol. I was only 4 in 1986...but I miss that high school high feeling! You showed your age a bit there old man. Props though for the memory lol I barely remember back to 1996
:crying:

The GG is from Fastbuds. I have grown it out three times before, but I never got this phenotype before. It was this open cage structure with the genetic deformities like single, Double and triple leaves all over, and this open bud structure that closes in on itself. I will better document with some photos at harvest also. I will have to revisit this strain again now, because that smoke is incredible. The memory for me was nice, but don't let that take away from the quality of the dope itself. It wasn't very good, and this was just an early harvested popcorn bud. Can't wait for a properly cured bud!

Nice! All those flavors sound like I would expect after watching this grow! Gonna only get better from here!
I slept like a baby last night bro. That Gorilla Glue, knocked me right out. The flavor was really good too. It was such a surprise to have it taste like that. I never had this pheno either...I will try to find this one again, but these genetic anomalies are elusive as hell.

How is the taste on the Glueberry? Should be a real treat. That reefer just hits the spot. Very solid and one of those that taste a little different at times based on the situation and if you are eating or drinking anything at the time.

That Sour Livers is going to be a treat. Purple Nuggets surprised me with that flavor. I didn't know there would be some gasey taste, and I really liked it.

Today I will test the SL and the OB if I can make it through...always when you get a new strain, the body reacts different the first few times you partake.

I slept like a baby last night bro. That Gorilla Glue, knocked me right out. The flavor was really good too. It was such a surprise to have it taste like that. I never had this pheno either...I will try to find this one again, but these genetic anomalies are elusive as hell.

How is the taste on the Glueberry? Should be a real treat. That reefer just hits the spot. Very solid and one of those that taste a little different at times based on the situation and if you are eating or drinking anything at the time.

That Sour Livers is going to be a treat. Purple Nuggets surprised me with that flavor. I didn't know there would be some gasey taste, and I really liked it.

Today I will test the SL and the OB if I can make it through...always when you get a new strain, the body reacts different the first few times you partake.

Right on! That is the best part about this hobby. After all the fun and challenges of growing, you get to enjoy premium weed!

This GlueBerry is clearly the best I have grown. Even without a cure, it tastes of diesel with a little berry, and something else, making it a complex flavor. I love the high, as it's a bit energetic, but still very chill. I keep going back in the cure jars!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You gotta try mixing it with the ANQ too. If you get the blend right, it's like having another smoke altogether. I do it all the time.

That Glueberry was always good. The one pheno has more berry in it, and one has more Diesel in it. They both have this little spicey flavor that sits on your tongue afterwards. Very nice with a glass of whatever you like best. Scotch single malt is one that works, but so does some quality rum if you like something a little sweeter.

Tried the Orange Biscuit...at first on the inhale I was met with a familiar taste of Citrus and spice, but the exhale was not the same at all. This was very heavy on the skunky, gasey taste as well, and very Sativa like effect for the first ten minutes. Most likely as it was picked early!

This is definitely different than the first girl I ran, and I like it even more.

Sour Livers was a disappointment TBH. Tasted like cough syrup, not the sweet and sour diesel I was hoping for. Let's just hope it was just because I picked a poor bud on the lower level. Not convinced now though, that she will be as good as I thought.

I have a very high standard I am holding this weed up to. I expect only the best quality dope, and if I don't get it, that dope becomes hash, or compost...I have no problem throwing stuff away and starting over.

I almost taste your harvests med! Such a nice descriptions. You just triggered me to that Fastbuds GG. Going for a google right now.
Grtz.

Your a little too kind, but I appreciate that for sure. The FB version of GG is definitely genuine. Some of the GG strains out there aren't really connected to the original genetics that made the name so famous. For sure, you need to grow her at least once in your lifetime. I have never been disappointed with one, but I think I got lucky this round and got the elusive GG original phenotype that the name came from.

You won't be disappointed. Gorilla Glue is right up there in the all time best ever strains, I would imagine. It wasn't for me, but this latest version may change my mind.

Back