Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Exactly...it really isnt hard...you just cant get overconfident or neglect them.... You get back exactly what you put in.
That is exactly the right attitude. You get out what you put in.

This system looks to really work, although I have read the teas really do help for bud size. One BT grower said it may even be more effective than the Bio PK. I wish I had some tea to put in this run.

Plants are all looking perfect, Med! Awesome grow, so far, man! Plants are perfect. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Iriee! I am really happy with the BioTabs system. You remember how much I fought the ph and water issues before. This grow was nearly perfect, and in regards to water, the system seemed to buffer any issues. I use straight tap water now, and I don't even filter it.
I will filter the first month or so until they start to flower, just to be sure they don't get issues when they are young and weaker. It loo,s like this is my system of choice moving forward. Just invested in a bunch of their products...enough for two years of growing!

Already looking forward to the next grow. This one required so little work...lovin it for sure.:coffee2:

Yep, it definitely looks like you found your system. Have it dialed in now. My only little worry is that it is too low maintenance for you!

Yep, it definitely looks like you found your system. Have it dialed in now. My only little worry is that it is too low maintenance for you!

Haha...
You are probably right, but I hand water instead of using AutoPots, I am always working in garden outside as well, so there is lots to do for now. I will add mixing teas, and even brewing a few teas here and there next time, going to add mulch, worms, and maybe some ground cover plants for next run, so that will keep me busy.

That should do it for that little concern! I know if I were in that position, I would leave the tent with a handful of leaves each visit! When there is nothing for me to do, I clip! Lol!

I actually clipped some small nug from each yesterday. Drying in paper bag now. The smells are just too damn tempting...
Plus, with organic growing you can clip and smoke whenever you want, no flush needed.

I already decided to vape fresh Sour Livers, and the first hit made me almost pass out. The gas level and high, the way it hit my head, made me lose balance for a split second. Pretty intense dope man!

girls look incredible Med! i was very tempted by those excellent BioTabs 420 deals but it's a way off for me yet...can't wait to hear the tempting reports on these organic girls when the time comes.

Aw Med the frost on those girls is amazing! You are slamming this! Seeing these girls, I’ll be following your lead into organic growing for sure!

Hell that frost! I would have guessed you had an Agromax in there — it’s that incredible. The smells must be intoxicating for sure! Still mystified that they won’t ship you a light — I thought for sure going on 20 years of globalization we could get a light from the US to anywhere else in the world. Somebody is leaving a lot of money on the table ...

Damn, and it only gets better from here!

Put a little piece of that Chem Stomper in the glass bong to take out the harshness, and the first hit was like Grape something or other, but very much a grape flavor. Should be very nice after a proper cure, but there won't be much there on that girl.

This grow, The Flavor Chase, looks like it hit the bulls eye. Just what I was looking for really...thanks for the support and following along. You definitely need to get a Mephisto strain through your system. I want to see what it can do. More frost on their new stuff for sure.

Back