Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

where is this discount posted?
Right on main header on home page of their site. BioTabs.nl

Then at checkout, just put 420 in discount code box, and you are good.

Having a fatty with a glass of scotch as I type this, man! Love the Flavor profiles already! Can't imagine after a good cure, as this is some tasty stuff. The UV light definitely helped with the terps resin, oils, and all the good stuff! Sticky goodness!e

Last edited:
Update Day 58 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Ladies just doing their thing, fattening up :pighug: waving in the breeze :vibe:

IMG_2534.JPG

The smell is thick and very sweet, with lots of dank twists here and there grabbing at you and pulling you in closer...:pass:

IMG_2535.JPG

Right there, the Purple Nuggets are starting to really show the colors they are famous for. Still a wine/berry smouldering dank to her.:eyebrows:

IMG_2536.JPG

Sour Livers is so frosty my friends! Like, wow frosty. You need to get in to see her beauty as well.

IMG_2537.JPG

She will be so lovely. This is reminding me why I came back to this strain. She is a real knock out Punch for sure.:yellowcard: Only a yellow card this time, but next time she might just get the red...

IMG_2538.JPG

These Orange Biscuit plants have this really deep emerald green color and super cool looking sticky buds. She will be even better than the first time I grew her last year. Really cool terp profile on her. Citrus-spice with some cream and caramel flavors in there as well. My favorite with coffee in the evening. :coffee2:

IMG_2539.JPG

OB looking scrumptious I might say...what say you? :coffee:

IMG_2540.JPG

Gorilla Glue is so sticky, just as advertised, this strain always produces the sticky icky.:haha:

IMG_2541.JPG

She will go for three or four weeks minimum, we shall see though.

In the meantime,...:smokeout:
IMG_2542.JPG

Chem Stomper, the ugly duckling, still trying to pack on some weight, despite her limited potential with then deformed callyx structure and foxtails everywhere. :spels:

She will ill still have some nice quality smoke though. More Chem smell than before though.

IMG_2543.JPG

Orange Biscuit will be yummy. Here is a secondary lower nug, looking all happy...:kiss:

Thanks again for stopping in. It won't be long before we can start chopping some of these girls I think.

Update Day 58 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Ladies just doing their thing, fattening up :pighug: waving in the breeze :vibe:

View attachment 1049126
The smell is thick and very sweet, with lots of dank twists here and there grabbing at you and pulling you in closer...:pass:

View attachment 1049128
Right there, the Purple Nuggets are starting to really show the colors they are famous for. Still a wine/berry smouldering dank to her.:eyebrows:

View attachment 1049130
Sour Livers is so frosty my friends! Like, wow frosty. You need to get in to see her beauty as well.

View attachment 1049131
She will be so lovely. This is reminding me why I came back to this strain. She is a real knock out Punch for sure.:yellowcard: Only a yellow card this time, but next time she might just get the red...

View attachment 1049133
These Orange Biscuit plants have this really deep emerald green color and super cool looking sticky buds. She will be even better than the first time I grew her last year. Really cool terp profile on her. Citrus-spice with some cream and caramel flavors in there as well. My favorite with coffee in the evening. :coffee2:

View attachment 1049134
OB looking scrumptious I might say...what say you? :coffee:

View attachment 1049135
Gorilla Glue is so sticky, just as advertised, this strain always produces the sticky icky.:haha:

View attachment 1049136
She will go for three or four weeks minimum, we shall see though.

In the meantime,...:smokeout:View attachment 1049137
Chem Stomper, the ugly duckling, still trying to pack on some weight, despite her limited potential with then deformed callyx structure and foxtails everywhere. :spels:

She will ill still have some nice quality smoke though. More Chem smell than before though.

View attachment 1049139
Orange Biscuit will be yummy. Here is a secondary lower nug, looking all happy...:kiss:

Thanks again for stopping in. It won't be long before we can start chopping some of these girls I think.
Gorgeous! Orange Biscuit is quite a looker indeed. She shines like a diamond!
And the colors on the PN.....look divine! Killin it

Gorgeous! Orange Biscuit is quite a looker indeed. She shines like a diamond!
And the colors on the PN.....look divine! Killin it
Thanks AJ!

I am going to be very happy with the quality of this smoke for sure. Yield will be modest, but I didn't push them with a ton of wattage. I will up the wattage for next grow.

They are all very sticky and have the oily look in the leaves.

Thanks AJ!

I am going to be very happy with the quality of this smoke for sure. Yield will be modest, but I didn't push them with a ton of wattage. I will up the wattage for next grow.

They are all very sticky and have the oily look in the leaves.
Yea...I'll just be here waiting on mine...and you'll be enjoying a plethora of fine organic, grade A smokeage! You set the bar! Hopefully I can get kinda close with mine:thumbsup:
You were still building your confidence with your new lights too...still murdering the grow game! Happy to bear witness!

Yea...I'll just be here waiting on mine...and you'll be enjoying a plethora of fine organic, grade A smokeage! You set the bar! Hopefully I can get kinda close with mine:thumbsup:
You were still building your confidence with your new lights too...still murdering the grow game! Happy to bear witness!
Your too kind bro. Just growing some buds, that's all. By the next grow, you will be an expert practically...it's not that hard, just takes discipline!

Back