Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Not looking good for the Pineapple Express folks:nonono:

She has one more day and it doesn't look good. Something happened to her, or screwed up genetics...she looks perfect, and you can see that like the others, she looked like she would flower from the stems nodes starting to stagger. That always happens when they flower, but then she never shot the pistils out. She is full size, very healthy and still growing, however very slow, but I just can't keep her in the tent if she will not give me buds in time for my trip abroad in the end of June.

Looks like she will get the axe tomorrow.:rolleyes1:

Update Day 51 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

The Pine Apple Express just won't flower. Not looking good, and too cold right now to put her out. Poor girl might just get dumped in the garbage...

She looks so nice too.:nonono:

IMG_2485.JPG

Here she I said this morning, outside looking in. It's really sad part of growing buds man, I mean she is gorgeous and all, but if Shen isn't making buds, she needs to go...oh well.

"The Flavor Chase" is on...:pass:

Let's go to the tent this morning in the ManCave . Opening the tent now I am hit right in the face with this thick warm wall of sweet stankiness that would make any stoner smile from ear to ear. Too many things going on in there to describe it really other than that.

IMG_2494.JPG

Not a lot different from this view, but the feeding really perked them up and they are starting to add a little weight now. :cool1:

IMG_2487.JPG

Purple Monster :tonic:doing her thing. Looking real sweet, covered in frost. I am hoping for a nice little yield from her even though she is small. Just like the book says, somewhere between 60 and 90 grams is where she might be.

IMG_2488.JPG

Sour Livers is really a stinky ass weed people. Any little leaf tugs end up in releasing a Sour Diesel mixed with some really sweet chemical or something like that. This stuff will crackle and pop in the bowl and totally light my ass up. Can't wait!:baked:

IMG_2490.JPG

Our strange little friend, Chem Stomper still packing on weight as well. Never seen so man you single leaves and triples on one plant. She only had a few leaves that had five...

IMG_2491.JPG

Gorilla Glue has some single leaves in her too, but she looks great, even though she also has a mutant growth pattern. Super stinky classic Glue smell, and very oily looking. I think she will put out some super quality smoke. As long as they are healthy, I generally like mutant plant buds. I have had some really amazing buds from mutant plants in the past. You can see that she is starting to frost up nicely herself.:kiss:

IMG_2492.JPG

The main on the Orange Biscuit is looking like she will be really nice. Pretty looking plant and very tall. She I said so close to the cob light now, but showing no signs of light burn. Lots of auxins and oils and resins keeping her good to go I guess?!

She is a beauty.:thumbsup:

IMG_2493.JPG

Here you can get a better sense of her size. Yield will again be similar to the others. Tent space kind of limits them in this regard, but 60 to 90 grams could happen with her as well.

I am getting my cob light, that was really strong fitted with a dimmer control so I can add her to the tent. This will help with yield for sure, but not sure how much at this point.

IMG_2495.JPG

Some lowers on the Purple Nuggets. Frosty little things.

IMG_2496.JPG

Sour Livers is no slouch and mightn't be the best tasting one of the bunch. The flavor chase was always the theme of this grow, and she might be the winner yet!

:thanks:

Thanks or stopping in to the ManCave. We are still 4 to 5 weeks away, I would guess, but things are moving alongside nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_2489.JPG
    IMG_2489.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 121
Doing their thing, Med! Keep it up. I am envious of the variety in there.
This might very well be my best indoor Grow yet, in the sense of what I really like. I don't care that much about yield, except of course a minimum number in my head of 300 grams per grow and hoping for around 400 or so with the light I have. I might be able to get that number up now that I have the dimmer on the other double cob light.

The smells coming from that tent are intoxicating for sure. Sour diesel, Orange spices, gassed up Glue, super sweet grape candy, and wine/berry dankness fill the air. That is going to be crazy in there in two weeks man, totally out of control, the neighbors will be looking around for where the hell is that coming from soon...

I wish you could be here and fire one up with me in the ManCave. You would live the selection in the med cabinet. At least twenty strains right now to choose from. This next group looks very nice though.

I am actually excited about the GG4 and the Chem Stomper, both mutants, but both look like they will give me lots of bud.

Great shit bro. I dig it!! Love the passion you have for.....just.... all that is weed lol

I wish I could be there too man...believe that! I would definitely let you blaze me up! You've got a damn dispensary supply in there it sounds like!
I'm excited to see your report on this round too. I can only imagine the pictures you will paint with your descriptions!

Update Day 53 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Quick update with photos mostly. Environment stable at 26C and RH around 50%...

IMG_2497.JPG

Some of you might see the difference. It's only been two days, but growth is there for sure. I have had no signs of overfeeding or tip burn except a tiny bit on the Chem Stomper, and that was because she took three days to drink her formula and it got a little hot sitting there I imagine. Today I gave them a formula of 3ml/l of PK booster, when I normally give water only. I will try this every other feeding until I see signs of tip burn or just continue on...we shall see. Right now they all look good.

IMG_2498.JPG

Purple Nuggets looking very nice. Like I said, smells like a wine/berry deep red, dankness to it, kinda thing going on. The Purple hues are starting to show as well.:cool1:

IMG_2499.JPG

Closeup please...:goauto:

IMG_2500.JPG

Chem Stomper looking fugly as hell, but she is going to be no slouch on the yield. I thought we would get like 25 grams or so, but she will more than double that possibly.

IMG_2501.JPG

Gorilla Glue is starting to make her mark. I think I got lucky and got the funky genetic misfit that GG4 was famous for, although I just got a smaller version. Her buds are taking on that structure I have only seen in photos. I never got this pheno before when running her. Nothing strange on the smell, classic Glue, but the buds look cool as heck.:chef:

IMG_2502.JPG

We shall see how she turns out. GG from Fastbuds...:cools:

IMG_2503.JPG

Sour Livers looking sweet...nuff said.:woohoo1:
IMG_2504.JPG

Orange Biscuits will have her say over nicest buds in the end I think!

IMG_2505.JPG

Secondary nug on the OB.

IMG_2506.JPG

Sour livers starting to add some weight form sure.:eyebrows:

IMG_2507.JPG

Here you can really see the different strains and their structures next to one another. Cool shot of that for sure here.

:thanks: Thanks for popping in. Not many people stopping in like e last grow, and yet this grow is much better, not sure why on that note? Anyways, take care to you all and I will keep you posted.

:toke:

Update Day 53 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Quick update with photos mostly. Environment stable at 26C and RH around 50%...

View attachment 1045706
Some of you might see the difference. It's only been two days, but growth is there for sure. I have had no signs of overfeeding or tip burn except a tiny bit on the Chem Stomper, and that was because she took three days to drink her formula and it got a little hot sitting there I imagine. Today I gave them a formula of 3ml/l of PK booster, when I normally give water only. I will try this every other feeding until I see signs of tip burn or just continue on...we shall see. Right now they all look good.

View attachment 1045707
Purple Nuggets looking very nice. Like I said, smells like a wine/berry deep red, dankness to it, kinda thing going on. The Purple hues are starting to show as well.:cool1:

View attachment 1045708
Closeup please...:goauto:

View attachment 1045709
Chem Stomper looking fugly as hell, but she is going to be no slouch on the yield. I thought we would get like 25 grams or so, but she will more than double that possibly.

View attachment 1045710
Gorilla Glue is starting to make her mark. I think I got lucky and got the funky genetic misfit that GG4 was famous for, although I just got a smaller version. Her buds are taking on that structure I have only seen in photos. I never got this pheno before when running her. Nothing strange on the smell, classic Glue, but the buds look cool as heck.:chef:

View attachment 1045711
We shall see how she turns out. GG from Fastbuds...:cools:

View attachment 1045712
Sour Livers looking sweet...nuff said.:woohoo1:
View attachment 1045713
Orange Biscuits will have her say over nicest buds in the end I think!

View attachment 1045714
Secondary nug on the OB.

View attachment 1045715
Sour livers starting to add some weight form sure.:eyebrows:

View attachment 1045716
Here you can really see the different strains and their structures next to one another. Cool shot of that for sure here.

:thanks: Thanks for popping in. Not many people stopping in like e last grow, and yet this grow is much better, not sure why on that note? Anyways, take care to you all and I will keep you posted.

:toke:
Looking superb Med! That's the deep emerald waxy green I was referring to in my thread! You have got it! You are going to have a huge problem in a few short weeks dude. I dont know how you will ever decide which one to try first! Haha!
Maybe folks are busy...or not up and running a grow right now...but it's not for lack of content and quality. They are missing out

Masterful work, Med! I got to give you a mid grow slap for that and your thorough updates! Cheer!

:pass::slap:

Looking superb Med! That's the deep emerald waxy green I was referring to in my thread! You have got it! You are going to have a huge problem in a few short weeks dude. I dont know how you will ever decide which one to try first! Haha!
Maybe folks are busy...or not up and running a grow right now...but it's not for lack of content and quality. They are missing out
Thanks AJ, yep, the deep waxy green is an indicator of resin and oil levels being correct in the leaves. Let's you k ow things are good. Even the Chem Stomper and her bent down leaves, actually have the waxy green color for the most part.
This is the first Grow I have had in two years where there are no bad leaves due to any toxicity or deficiency...all good. I think my preparation and preventative style helped fend off problems.

Thanks for stopping in bro!

Back