Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Cool I'm growing a bunch of them so was wondering how strong they would smell
If you need air filtration, you better make sure you have a good filter for this grow. Sour Livers is about as stinky as they come, especially the last three weeks or so, she start strong to create a heavy putred, rotten liver smell.

I am lucky and don't need filtration, thank god cause this tent already is stinking up the place.

Update Day 49 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Temp holding steady around 26C--RH around 50--environment stable:greencheck:

Ok, been a couple days guys, so I thought I would give you a chance to stop into the ManCave for a spell...:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:just a couple of us stoners hanging out doing our thing.

Let's take a look in the tent, shall we?:toke:

IMG_2461.JPG

There are some nice things happening in the tent. The only issue to date just surfaced. Some hooking in fans leaves of Sour Livers indicating a little too much Nitrogen available for the girls at this stage. I may have given her the last part of the orgatrex feeding, and that last liter was more condensed, as it had settled. There may have been a touch too much N in that for her. Other plants, other than the mutant Chem Stomper look fine.

There is one thing missing...the PineApple Express is on her last chance to flower and get tent space. She is in total darkness and will be for another 30 hours or so. If she does not then flower within two days after her return to the tent, she will be put outside to fend for herself there. Most likely she won't flower IMO. Her growth has slowed a steady well, and she has all signs pointing to being ready, but she is stalled out. Autoflower genes probably messed up. She looks awesome too. She would pump out a 100 grams easy, but she may not get the chance.

On to the rest of them!

IMG_2462.JPG

Evening out the canopy a touch with some help. They should be able to handle the extra light with all those lovely auxins running threw those main colas. I haven't noticed any light issue s as of late. We shall see.:pop:

IMG_2463.JPG

Purple Monster showing a little leaf hook herself, but the buds are really beautiful. Nice colors starting to come in already. Smell becoming more sweet and berry like each day, but the stinky, rotten smell is still there a short well.

IMG_2464.JPG

Here, the Soir Livers is really stinking up the joint. I know the worst is yet to come in that regards as well. The last three weeks is when the Livers smell really starts to become pungent.:gassy: As I give her a little leaf tug now, the smell is sour diesel only, but very sweet in nature.

IMG_2466.JPG

Chem Stomper has this foxtail structure in her buds, but they will be tight and rock hard nugs. Mutant genetics is definitely the issue here, but I am curious with what quality I might get. The smells are the best I have ever really smelled on a plant. It's really more like candy than anything I have even smoked. Not sure if it could possibly smoke as good as it smells right now. I even tasted my finger and it was really sweet to the taste too. Who knows with this girl, what will happen.:rolleyes1:

IMG_2467.JPG

Experienced growers will see the foxtailing in her nugs. Even the curled up leaves still have great color, shine, and have trichomes on them. I have seen that she gets more her first towards the end of flower, not the beginning, like a lot of her sisters at Mephisto.

IMG_2468.JPG

Here is a little shot of the small buds developing on the Gorilla Glue. I raised her up as well so she will get more light. Should help boost growth rate a touch. Classic Glue smell, and her colas look really greasy as well.

IMG_2469.JPG

A better shot of the Gorilla Glue next to her big sister, Orange Biscuits, who decided she wanted to smash any averages Mephisto set for her. She is now over 120 cm. I just stopped measuring. That her on the left!:woohoo1:

IMG_2470.JPG

Here is a good view of how even the second level buds on the OB in the corner are taller than the main of the Sour Livers, front left in the picture. There you can really see he really leaves hooking. Nothing I can do now. It happened three weeks ago. She will be fine going forward. I have seen this many times if plants get a little too much N in flower.:doh:

IMG_2471.JPG

A great shot of the Orange Biscuits. Could it be the second Grow in a row where this plant gets the vote for best plant in the tent?? We shall see...:pop: I did not use a filter or try anything different. It was just like that moment in a movie, when the lights go slight dim except the light on the beautiful actresses face. Not sure why this photo came out this way?? Cool as hell though!

IMG_2473.JPG

Another shot, not very good photos though:nono:
IMG_2475.JPG

Here is a nice look at the main cola on the Purple Monster. She should really be a nice looking plant in the end. She looks pretty nice now! That hooking is definitely a little on her as well.

Thanks for stopping in for a spell. Hope to see around some time soon. Feel free to leave comments or advice in any way. All comments are cool here.

See you round brothers and sisters! :thanks:

Great stuff, Med! Intrigued about a plant that smells and tastes of candy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great stuff, Med! Intrigued about a plant that smells and tastes of candy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, I know right! That Chem Stomper looks really good. That's what I heard about her...

It was just an experiment from Mephisto, but it sounds like it's so good, they would have to run it again. I am lucky, they sent me six of these seeds as freebies, so I still have five left. Smells like grape pop rocks and tastes like Fruity Pebbles or something.

Rest of tent is rockin right now. Growth is a little slower in organics, but I am happy. Buds are looking pretty damn dank bro. The smell is incredible in there right now. Your grow look awesome as well. That Glueberry will be a treat!

Chem Stomper aka The Dessert Weed

Sounds scrumptious, man! I would say I need some, but I have too many seeds as it is!

Nice grow Med. Complicated though, all different sorts...my mind is no able at all to take care of so many diff strains:biggrin:...would be too difficult.
Curious too see the flip of the Pineapple!
Grzt moon.

Nice grow Med. Complicated though, all different sorts...my mind is no able at all to take care of so many diff strains:biggrin:...would be too difficult.
Curious too see the flip of the Pineapple!
Grzt moon.
Thanks. Yep, I never do easy grows. They always are a little complex in nature because I like to run as many strains as the tent will hold each grow, and most of them I am growing for the first time, as they are all these new boutique strains with awesome terpene profiles and flavors as well. Tougher to grow, but a huge reward if you pull it off. Story of my life!

The Pineapple Express just got put back in the tent. She only has 48 hours now to live. She is Massive and lively, but I don't grow plants, I grow buds. If she won't bud, I will probably just chop her and dump her in the trash.

8am mongy!

Got a day of tending the dragons and dragon mother's!

:pass:

What you been up to bro? I haven't seen you in here, and I know you are out of the game right now, right? Hope all is well.

Checked out Gro Kashi...looks pretty darn good, but I think it might be a little redundant with what I am running now, and I am looking for a low maintenance grow, not necessarily the best organic grow system on the planet.
I think the BioTabs with just a little tweak here and there will get great buds for little to no effort on my part. No mixing, checking anything, working on compost teas, and any of that is not interesting to me in any high level of effort. Once in a while I add a thing or two if it's a no brainer and takes little to no effort. That's my style...

Gro Kashi should fit right in - all you do is sprinkle a 1/3 cup or so per pot and forget every so often .... as for redundancy I’m not sure compared to biotabs - probably is some overlap .....

Peace,
OB

Back