Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Masterful work, Med! I got to give you a mid grow slap for that and your thorough updates! Cheer!

:pass::slap:
Thanks man! Not sure why there are only a few people stopping in for the grow, but in the end, that doesn't matter, cause the grow is going so well. I have found where I need to be.
With my hard water, this style works so much better. Organics is the way for me. Yield may be a little down, but I am not going g to be disappointed in a month I don't believe.

Thanks for the rep!

Last edited:
I have had the same issue with my journal this time also! Not sure what it is either, but I just keep on growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have some leaves like chem stomper what causes that?

Everything looks awesome sauce!
It can be one of three things causing leaves to do that bending down and almost wilting, but still firm...one, overwatering causing root issues,...two, phosphorous toxicity,...two and a half, nitrogen toxicity if fan leaves are also hooking down as well, but in this case for me it wasn't,...three, genetics, there are then many single and three fingered leaves throughout the plant.

In my case with Chem Stomper, I have a genetic issue, but I think I did also a little overwater, and she still drinks much, much slower than the other plants as well.

Thanks AJ, yep, the deep waxy green is an indicator of resin and oil levels being correct in the leaves. Let's you k ow things are good. Even the Chem Stomper and her bent down leaves, actually have the waxy green color for the most part.
This is the first Grow I have had in two years where there are no bad leaves due to any toxicity or deficiency...all good. I think my preparation and preventative style helped fend off problems.

Thanks for stopping in bro!
You definitely have been doing something right..err..everything! They look, like I said before....like a shot right out of high times!
Sexy ladies:d5:

My first 420 sale purchase was from BioTabs! Saved a huge amount 42% off everything. I am set for next three grows now!!
Thanks BioTabs...:thanks:

Bactrex
21.69 EUR 1 €21.69 EUR
Startrex
16.95 EUR 1 €16.95 EUR
Orgatrex x1
14.87 EUR 1 €14.87 EUR
Guerrilla Tabs
10.33 EUR 3 €30.99 EUR
PK Booster Compost Tea
16.45 EUR 1 €16.45 EUR
Bio PK 5-8
39.26 EUR 1 €39.26 EUR
Discount
-71.25 EUR 1 -€71.25 EUR
Subtotal €68.96 EUR
Tax €29.44 EUR
Total €98.40 EUR
Payment €98.40 EUR
Payment sent to info@biotabs.nl :frog:

Update Day 55 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

The Flavor Chase!! Oh yeah, we have contact...:eyebrows:

I can't describe it other than dank, sweet air hits my face every time I open the door to the ManCave. :yay:

Environment still pretty solid around 45 to 65% RH fluctuations are a bit more with the flowers doing their thing, but temps good around 26C and really good air flow in the tent at all levels.

I decided to just add in the double cob with another 120 watts of power, a 3000K color spectrum, Cree 3070 chips and meanwell 60w drivers for each cob. Plants responded very well now that they can handle the light. Only 24 hours and the evidence is there to see!

IMG_2511.JPG

Gorilla Glue now has the Bestva running at full spectrum and 130 watts all to her own, and she likes it for sure. She really has the "Glue" structure the strain was famous for, although this photo doesn't really highlight that very well...it does look really cool. :cool1:The main cola will end up being pretty good size I think.

IMG_2519.JPG

Here is another of the GG secondary colas. Healthy plant, glossy leaves, and smells like that gases Glue we all love!:drool:

IMG_2525.JPG

The lights all on together now. Blasting around 100 to 120,000 lux directly under each light at canopy top level. Plants are loving it though. I won't have them all on full for the last week though. I will do two more weeks with all running and then we shall see what is what...:greencheck:

IMG_2512.JPG

Now the buds on the Orange Biscuit are starting to resemble the buds from the last plant I had. She will be a treat, real connoisseur style herb is the OB.:chef:

IMG_2514.JPG

She ugly, but she has got some frosty, nasty-ass bulbs popping in the tent. Weird looking thing, but I ain't kicking her out of bed for eating crackers...:digit:

IMG_2517.JPG

Now who do we have here? Could it be the Purple Monster,...oh yeahhhhhh.:woody:

She I said starting to show her true colors, catty little bitch didn't even tell us,...hmmmm:naughtystep: now we know she was who we thought she was.

:tonic:

IMG_2522.JPG

Sour Livers says, hello y'all." I am going to be smoked in about four months from now, in a big glass spoon while chilllin in the ManCave. "

I say, hoorah to that.:baked:

IMG_2523.JPG

Family group shot!

I am so blazed on some "Orange is the New Crack"(combo of Green Crack and Orange Biscuit trim) hash, I don't really know what just happened here. Someone let me know later, I think I am going to just lie down and take a nap...:snooze:

Last edited:
The different heights and structures of the various strains make for a very interesting tent. It’s good that you have different lights so you can adjust height for individual plants. Those buds are already thanking you!

The different heights and structures of the various strains make for a very interesting tent. It’s good that you have different lights so you can adjust height for individual plants. Those buds are already thanking you!

You know, I have raised up the GG and the PN on boxes, and they are still relatively lower than the others, but no doubt, having different lights does allow me to control lux at the canopy level in different areas of the tent. I just put the big powerful light on over the PN, as Shen is the shortest and lower, she can handle the power, which is around 110,000 lux at her main cola and still 100,000 at the lower level. Frickin light jams. Can't even use it until the end like this anymore. Will get a potentiometer for the light for next grow so I can use her earlier. Dimmer won't work with this type of cob drivers I guess...anyways, thanks for stopping in bro!

Hope all is good. I am sure you are puffing on some of that GB by now. Let me know how she burns...

My first 420 sale purchase was from BioTabs! Saved a huge amount 42% off everything. I am set for next three grows now!!
Thanks BioTabs...:thanks:

Bactrex
21.69 EUR 1 €21.69 EUR
Startrex
16.95 EUR 1 €16.95 EUR
Orgatrex x1
14.87 EUR 1 €14.87 EUR
Guerrilla Tabs
10.33 EUR 3 €30.99 EUR
PK Booster Compost Tea
16.45 EUR 1 €16.45 EUR
Bio PK 5-8