Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Everything looks to be in tip top shape!
Yoyo... is that an affectionate term for that string thing hanging down to tie off to for support? Lol

Seriously? You do know what a Yo-yo is right? The little toy you played with as a kid. That's what they call them anyway.:crying:

Seriously? You do know what a Yo-yo is right? The little toy you played with as a kid. That's what they call them anyway.:crying:
Yes:pighug:silly! Lmao. I know what an actual YoYo is lol
.animated_1554732521547.gif

This is the hardest part of the grow for me. The waiting now, let them gather up that energy in the buds and start slowly fattening up, only to wait until the last two weeks to really pack it on...sheeeesh...:bored:

I seriously almost started a time machine project last night, but then I thought to myself, I still might miss something cool, so I scratched that idea for a bag of chips :crisps:

Ok, so I a may be a little grumpy :WGAF:

Tent looks healthy folks, pictures coming soon. No sense in showing you basically the same tent every day. I will let you know on the Pineapple Express. She still hasn't flowered yet as of day 46.:grump:

Anyhow, thanks for popping in. I will leave you with this from the tent...

IMG_2455.JPG

Yummy Sour Livers goodness...:glutton:

You are rocking it, bro! Just chill and smoke some Night Queen, and it will happen!

Smoking now, and yes...desired effect has been reached!!:baked:

System stable...:greencheck:

[/QUOT[/QUOTE]
This is the hardest part of the grow for me. The waiting now, let them gather up that energy in the buds and start slowly fattening up, only to wait until the last two weeks to really pack it on...sheeeesh...:bored:

I seriously almost started a time machine project last night, but then I thought to myself, I still might miss something cool, so I scratched that idea for a bag of chips :crisps:

Ok, so I a may be a little grumpy :WGAF:

Tent looks healthy folks, pictures coming soon. No sense in showing you basically the same tent every day. I will let you know on the Pineapple Express. She still hasn't flowered yet as of day 46.:grump:

Anyhow, thanks for popping in. I will leave you with this from the tent...

View attachment 1042192
Yummy Sour Livers goodness...:glutton:

How is the smell on the sour livers @MedCzech ?strong ?

@Riggaman
Sour Livers has the classic sour diesel smell. Quite strong already, and she is very greasy too. The whole tent has some real stinkers in there, so she isn't the only culprit...:gassy:

@Riggaman
Sour Livers has the classic sour diesel smell. Quite strong already, and she is very greasy too. The whole tent has some real stinkers in there, so she isn't the only culprit...:gassy:

Cool I'm growing a bunch of them so was wondering how strong they would smell

Back