Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Top dressing completed couple hours after the girls woke up on Day 37

All went well, except, due to excessive root development, I had to just cultivate top of each pot and mix the dry amendments in the top only, then I watered both the tap water and the water with the PK boost for each plant.

Should be good until Sunday at least now, then we will alternate watering between tap water and water with PK boost at 10 ml/l until week 8 except the Pineapple Express which is out of sequence right now.

Tent Update Day 38 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Again, I probably wouldn't post during this part of the grow nearly every day, but the ladies grew up nicely and I am sure you would like to see them.

No wasting time...:welcome:to the ManCave

IMG_2415.JPG

I made a a couple big mistakes here...one, I should have topped them, and two, my estimates of how big they were going to grow is already to low. These girls are eager to grow!:woohoo1:

Both the Sour Livers and the Chem Stomper are around 90 cm already and are still going up.

IMG_2416.JPG

This gives you some perspective of how tall they are now. :cooldance: Space is really optimized I think and lots of bud sites for sure.

IMG_2418.JPG

The Purple Monster is actually starting to show her colors, this photo doesn't help, but there are little purple and pink streak in both buds and leave she coming out at all levels of the plant. In three days these will be very visibly purple, I think. We shall see. I know that one pheno is the pink pheno, and I hope I get that or the purple pheno with pinkish hairs! :dancer:
IMG_2419.JPG

Sour Livers is such a beautiful plant. Under the best light if the tent I believe. Those X1 cobs are very nice lights.
Foxy lady...:spels:

IMG_2420.JPG

Orange Biscuit hasn't missed a beat, and is just a couple days behind the SL. :cool1: All these plants have beautiful structure, nearly perfect node spacing. Harvest will be effected by these things, as light is best distributed whenplants have proper structure,...that's why people train their plants I feel necessary.
:digit:

IMG_2421.JPG

She just won't turn. I switched lighting to 18/6, and started simulating sunset earlier than before. I can't wait much longer before I will have to try more drastic measures to get her to switch over.

:naughtystep:

IMG_2422.JPG

Gorilla Glue slowly doing her thing. This is the boring part now, and thenin a couple weeks, it's gets much better once there are some nice buds to look at!:bored:

IMG_2423.JPG

You can't get any healthier than that I don't believe.
These BioTabs are really good.

Those are nice shaped and healthy plants my friend.
I will let the early lst aside for the coming zamnesia blueberry. Thats already a fact.
Dont get lost in that jungle.:smoking:

And catching up your grow. Respect 100 for this biotabs grow and well explained posts. Stucked at p13...rest will read later on. Your tread is what i need becuz biotabs range is also new for me.:bighug:. Learned a lot.

And catching up your grow. Respect 100 for this biotabs grow and well explained posts. Stucked at p13...rest will read later on. Your tread is what i need becuz biotabs range is also new for me.:bighug:. Learned a lot.

Super, glad I could help. I have really tried this time to put as much detail as I could in these so I can later reference. My only real mistake was too much light early on, and three out of six want less light than the other three. Sometimes it's hard to dial in when I have multiple lights and multiple strains going together...all good now as you can see. This grow should yield very well and quality should be high as well.

Agreed...very nice! Pics look like they came from a magazine! And just as much detail as one too! Great, great work bro! I honestly dont see how you have time to do it all! Detailed posts with pics, and replies to all sorts of threads, and still got the ManCave slamming!
:worship::slap::greenthumb:

Update Day 41 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Well, I don't know exactly what to say except, that I need a bigger tent...:dang:

IMG_2426.JPG

All looking read good. Plants happy and growing vertically still. This is like the third week of stretching up at a decent rate. Even the Purple Nuggets went up two cm. Not sure what is in these BioTabs, but there must be plenty of Nitrogen. I will keep with schedule and not react in any knee jerk way.

Plants looks good. On we go!:salute:

IMG_2424.JPG

The three tall girls are around 95 cm now. The Chem Stomper is still struggling. She has genetic issues and creates single leaves, curled up, and I can tell her root base is severely under developed. I will try a few tricks to see if I can get her to recover. I have some organic root stimulator. I will addd that to her feeding, and I will employ a dry,wet, dry technique to encourage some root development on the edges.

The rest look great! :yeah:

IMG_2425.JPG

Purple Nuggets starting to have some smell, but not bad yet. Her buds will be very frosty and there is a serious dank if you touch the terps on her. Rotten wine stank is all i can smell right now...

IMG_2428.JPG

Orange Biscuit with the the wires from one of the circulation fans and the temp sensor running by her main cola. She stretched a ton this last week. Should slow down and start stacking up better soon. The stretch has just lasted longer than usual this grow. Warm temps, perfect RH. And organics makes for happy plants that veg a little longer and stretch a bit more!

Not really an issue...at least, not yet.:coffee2:

IMG_2429.JPG

The PineApple Express just finally showed her sex and is then like three weeks behind the Purple Nuggets and two behind the rest. A staggered harvest. Usually works that way with growing this many strains.

No two plants are the same. This Orange Biscuit is completely different looking from the last grow, and it's not even close. I loved the last one, so I am curious what this one will be. This one is larger than the last as well.

IMG_2430.JPG

You can see the genetic anomaly that is Chem Stomper. Her roots are under developed and I will see if I cannot help her out of this funk. Like I said, I have a couple ideas of what to do. The smell on her is awesome, so I really want to try and get something. I am definitely smelling Fruity Pebbles :drool:I have to get her back on track! She may need some more Bactrex and mycrotrex as well to help her root system . I will have to take a moment to think exactly what I want to do tomorrow.

IMG_2431.JPG

Gorilla Glue has really come around and is going to be a strong plant I believe. She I said a little light sensitive, but is now better adjusted and starting to push out the buds a little better now. They are all super healthy looking plants, so I can't complain about that.
Sorry I forgot to turn off the blurple for the photos today.:cuss:

IMG_2432.JPG

Can a leaf look any better than that? Organics is such a clean way to grow. I am glad I have returned to growing in the soil again. It really suits my style.

Beautiful plant this cannabis is...(said in Yoda voice)

A little more waiting time on the Pineapple Express, but other wise on track for a early May harvest around the 75-85 day point. Which is really pretty much on track.

Thanks for stopping into the ManCave. :thanks: Hopefully the pics will start to get kore interesting here very soon. Big nugs on the near horizon!!:pighug:

See ya!:pass:

Attachments

• IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 33
pineapple express decided to play ball :footy:yay its a girl :cheers: no messing with light pattern,abandoned in the great outdoors or thrown in the river :thumbsup:
i have seen that strange 3 finger thing a few times before,just a weirdiness and a bit of a pain to trim,but if i remember folks said it was a good smoke :smoking:
plants looking lush as allways :smokeit:you couldnt grow a bad plant,even if you tried to :greenthumb:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back