Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

what a lovely cave btw :d5::slap::d5:
:pass::bighug::pass:
Why thank you sir... thanks for the slap!

Next three or four weeks crucial in the organics game, as we will now see if soil has enough go-go juice to get them to they finish, and if you don't get it right, there isn't much you can do in time. So fingers crossed I got it right. I think it all looks fine though.

Thanks for stopping in to the ManCave, come again soon. The fun starts here pretty quick.:pass:

Walked around the yard today getting ready for the Veg extravaganza. Been saving my eggshells for weeks. Can’t wait for the spring thaw for the ground to be tilled. Started some tomatoes in peat pellets, I’m sure it’s to soon but if we get an early spring they can head out to the sun room in late April and they should have flowers by may first. This year I want to pay as much attention to the edible garden as the indoors.

Megacrop is going to show me what it can do on the tomatoes I hope.

After writing it down I am sure it’s to early, oh well at least those seeds are cheap lol

FB

:crying:

Walked around the yard today getting ready for the Veg extravaganza. Been saving my eggshells for weeks. Can’t wait for the spring thaw for the ground to be tilled. Started some tomatoes in peat pellets, I’m sure it’s to soon but if we get an early spring they can head out to the sun room in late April and they should have flowers by may first. This year I want to pay as much attention to the edible garden as the indoors.

Megacrop is going to show me what it can do on the tomatoes I hope.

After writing it down I am sure it’s to early, oh well at least those seeds are cheap lol

FB

:crying:
Sounds great man. I have a big yard I need to maintain with multiple flower gardens, trees to trim, mulch to spread, building steps to my green house and then all the prep for gardening outside with soil, seeds, feed, etc.
Not to mention working and taking care of the family as well...

There's always something to do, but these jobs are ones of passion and don't seem so bad when your doing them.

I'm ready for that Purple Nuggets in late flower. I bet its gonna be a beautiful sight to see!

Me too. It would be cool if the pistils turn hot pink with the purple buds! That pheno they said is sweet as hell!

Either way I will be happy, because they are all good.

Growing like weeds, Med! These plants with the organic treatment may max out your tent! A good thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Like weeds...lol

Max out, probably not, but it should be a nice harvest, and the return to soil has and was to key to my success. My three year experiment with hydro and coco is complete, and the results are in...it's a no go for me. I need to stay with soil due to my water here.

Your tent must be looking sweet right now. I will pop in and look.

Here's to a good harvest!:cheers:

Sorry Med, no updates on my grow for a few more days. Still enjoying my holiday! The readings from the reservoir that I am seeing look good, though. It should be crazy by the time I get home on Friday!

Sorry Med, no updates on my grow for a few more days. Still enjoying my holiday! The readings from the reservoir that I am seeing look good, though. It should be crazy by the time I get home on Friday!

I will be looking forward to seeing the grow man. Those GB OG's are going to be sweet!

I can't wait! Not that I don't enjoy my ANQ bud, as it isn't awesome! In fact I am thinking about growing two more right after this, so I always have that heavy indica buzz!

Back