Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

I'm glad its working for you bro! Great to see I made the right choice too, with Biotabs! I am super excited about starting mine:woohoo1:

I am a bit worried though...It has been almost 5 weeks since my stuff shipped, and 17 days now with no tracking update from Correos:frowny: I know it takes some time to get to the US, but damn!!

I'm glad its working for you bro! Great to see I made the right choice too, with Biotabs! I am super excited about starting mine:woohoo1:

I am a bit worried though...It has been almost 5 weeks since my stuff shipped, and 17 days now with no tracking update from Correos:frowny: I know it takes some time to get to the US, but damn!!
Hang in there, it will arrive soon. Awesome system, but make sure you learn from my grow. I would get my soil ready to go, have your extras for a,ending a small I did.
I am not sure, but I think what I have done should eliminate all issues growers had with this in the past. Good news is, you will know for sure.

The extra guano is important, and the Top dressing with SF. Make sure you add enough starttrex. I would add 20% more than they say to. Other than that, the. It is smooth sailing. No measuring anything, just smoke a pipe and watch them grow.

Update Day 27 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Well, the BioTabs are kicking in, lights set correctly, environment steady...:coffee2:

IMG_2324.JPG

As you can see, temps holding steady, and RH right in the zone. The lower sensor reads a little cooler and a little higher RH, so the tent dynamics is good as well to create that amazon forest effect. I actually allow for a 10% flux in RH as to better mimic nature anyway. Between 50 and 60 and then in two weeks I will drop that 5%, and then another 5% the last two weeks or so.

On to the ladies...:pop:

IMG_2325.JPG

As you can see, there has been a little action in the tent the last two days. Looking nice, and not one bad leaf in the bunch. Healthy and happy! :woohoo1:

Today is nearly the beginning of week 5 and they are all showing sex except the Pineapple Express, so I added the Orgatrex and Bactrex as I earlier explained. Stinky ass stuff man, but the plants should love the stuff. We shall see.

IMG_2326.JPG

The runt of the bunch the CDLC x SS still trying to come back and give us a show!!:dancer:

IMG_2327.JPG

Did some training on her. When breaking and twisting stems, the repair work done by the plant will help actually produce knuckles at the Bendz devices, and then as they grow and the stress of the device continues to be applied, the knuckles form faster and deliver more nutrients through those points increasing bud size on those stems. I have tested this, and it is true. That is why I like to use them on each stem if possible.

IMG_2328.JPG

Purple Nuggets looking good for her age I think...:kiss:

IMG_2330.JPG

Over head shot of the Purple Monster:tonic:she will be a beaut...

IMG_2329.JPG

You can see the great structure the Sour Livers has here. She I said going through to be gorgeous too. :love:

IMG_2331.JPG

Another shot of SL from Mephisto. Super stinky, oily stuff. Going to make me feel all funny inside...:doc1:

IMG_2332.JPG

The Gorilla Glue was actually a little overwatered come to find out, and now she made a roaring comeback. She is branching out so naturally. Love the structure of these plants!

IMG_2338.JPG

Take a look at how she branches out perfectly. I can't believe she had no secondary growth just four days ago...crazy to think that if you see her today. For having light issues, internode spacing looks to be spot on perfect!

:bday1:

IMG_2333.JPG

PineApple Express is the last to show her sex. She's a touch late to the party. Fashionably late is what she would like us to think. Not really late at all being only 25 days...let's see how she goes.

:salute:

Next up, and last of the day...Orange Biscuit from Mephisto. Yummy stuff. Been smoking it all night long!

IMG_2334.JPG

Super healthy looking plant! All is in order here folks.

BioTabs really kicking in nicely. After today's boost, let's see in the next three days what happens. The STRETCH is coming soon!

:windy:

Some more shots of the training Bendz devices. A great addition to any grow room for cheap!

Thanks for stopping into the ManCave. :thanks: Here's one for you to smoke and pass on...
:pass:

IMG_2336.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2337.JPG
    IMG_2337.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 21
You are a very passionate grower my man! Great details and info! Keep up the good work bro! I'm about to go Google Bendz right now! Lol:toke:
Thanks, yes, I am passionate about everything I do. Growing is high on my priority list in my life for relaxation and piece of mind.

Sorry to hear you can't get the bendz. There is a really cool training device. I will post a picture. One other guy in US bought this and said it is awesome for training, but a little pricey.

IMG_1955.JPG

Love those bends, man. They are really handy for what they do. Looks like the plants are all set to go! Enjoy the ride!

Thanks bud. Those little training devices work great. Read up on them and they are even better than I thought. I willl try to get multiple contact points with them as they basically crate these superhighways for nutes to transfer faster through the stems like in supercropping as well.

Tent looks really healthy. Makes me regret all the time lost these last three years chasing yield in hydro and coco. To each his own, right? My situation with this water here, which is great to grow in soil because it is rich in minerals and the soil buffers out the bad stuff.

Should be a nice looking tent in the end. For sure should give some tasty buds and lots of great flavors there.

I have been reading some smoke reports on some of the strains I have in the tent, in particular, the CDLC x SS. One guy is calling it Chem Stomper. :rofl:

Anyway, Chem Stomper has a couple phenos. One more berry like and one more Grape like. Both are awesome, and have a Diesel fuely, gassed out high you get from some strains. He says the plant he grew was pretty large at 233g and was I even if the best Mephisto strains he ever ran. Damn, I am going to have to get my little runt back in shape. I have to have some of that. Sounds like it could be as good if not better than Double Grape, and those are some large shoes to fill. Diesel Grape he describes it as...:drool:

Plus I have like six more seeds of this they gave me free in the last Illuminauto drop!:eyebrows:

Last edited:
Back