Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Don't forget, there is a huge boost given with the orgatrex and Bactrex in week 5, and then I start using the PK boost in every watering after that until harvest. I may do another top dressing with SF in week six or seven as well, just to be sure they have enough fuel. The soil is starting to get the humus building internally. You can see it settle in...I think this next three weeks will be crazy in this tent and they will explode three times what they are now.
That's right! I forgot about that. Thanks. I look forward to the days to come! Sounds like you are ready..

I think it’s exactly the opposite once you understand ppm and ph. As someone said, it’s painting by numbers. Soil sounds so complicated to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think it’s exactly the opposite once you understand ppm and ph. As someone said, it’s painting by numbers. Soil sounds so complicated to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It sounds that way, but since seeds went in ground, all I had to do was add water. Any additional things you hear are really just extra stuff I am adding on. In hydro grows I was every day checking ph, adjusting ph, checking EC, adjusting formula for food and always worried if the food was correct.

With organics, I really just make the soil and add the stuff to it, add water, and wait...it's only high maintenance if you make it that way. I am very much a hands on guy, but no having to mix and measure every day is nice.

Day 25 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Environment still steady, airdomes running, and we are at 260w actual being used right now.
(Lux meter reading between 3200 and 3700 for my records)actual
32000-37000 which is a good range for growth a this stage.:thumbsup:

The next chapter in the grow has begun. The soil is active and working well, and the girls are responding. Improved growth, but still lacking in secondary growth on some of the little ladies. Let's see how they look shall we...:welcome:

IMG_2318.JPG

Overhead view of the tent shows we are getting some movement and things are happening. Perfect color on them all and no issues with watering or feed. You can tell the blurple is on the right side of the tent and the cobs on the left.:d5:

IMG_2312.JPG

Our little runt...she is hangfing in there, but her growth is slow and weak compared to the others. Ignore the small plant beside her. A flower I am trying to re-veg.

On to the beast! :tonic:

IMG_2313.JPG

Purple Nuggets is rocking out now. She is really a vigorous little gal I must say...:yeah:

IMG_2314.JPG

Sour Livers is starting to explode as well. The secondary growth has a lot of work to do though on her. She hasn't even shown her sex yet. So that's actually a good thing. More time to catch up and get that growth going. Not sure what I can do except leaf tuck at this point. My little bendz are too big for these little girls right now, and they really won't help me with those fans up top being so large. :dammit:

IMG_2315.JPG

Agressive leaf tucking having her looking a little down, but she is fine. Gorilla Glue in all her glory. She has being showing for three days now. No real stacking has started yet, but it's coming.:cooldance:

IMG_2316.JPG

PineApple Express will be a nice flower I think. I will let her grow natural if I can. I have grown these out before and they get really huge main colas.:holymoly:

IMG_2317.JPG

Orange Biscuit looks great too. Super green color under that Cree 3590 chip light. Going to be a beauty. :kiss:

Well, that's it for the report today. Thanks for stopping in to the ManCave . I hope the next repot will be even better.

BioTabs working awesome so far. I did fill the reservoir on each plant full with one liter tap water, and I gave one liter to the other two plants as well.

See you soon:thanks:

Last edited:
Day 25 MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow :shooty:

Environment still steady, airdomes running, and we are at 260w actual being used right now.
(Lux meter reading between 3200 and 3700 for my records)actual
32000-37000 which is a good range for growth a this stage.:thumbsup:

The next chapter in the grow has begun. The soil is active and working well, and the girls are responding. Improved growth, but still lacking in secondary growth on some of the little ladies. Let's see how they look shall we...:welcome:

View attachment 1029900
Overhead view of the tent shows we are getting some movement and things are happening. Perfect color on them all and no issues with watering or feed. You can tell the blurple is on the right side of the tent and the cobs on the left.:d5:

View attachment 1029894
Our little runt...she is hangfing in there, but her growth is slow and weak compared to the others. Ignore the small plant beside her. A flower I am trying to re-veg.

On to the beast! :tonic:

View attachment 1029895
Purple Nuggets is rocking out now. She is really a vigorous little gal I must say...:yeah:

View attachment 1029896
Sour Livers is starting to explode as well. The secondary growth has a lot of work to do though on her. She hasn't even shown her sex yet. So that's actually a good thing. More time to catch up and get that growth going. Not sure what I can do except leaf tuck at this point. My little bendz are too big for these little girls right now, and they really won't help me with those fans up top being so large. :dammit:

View attachment 1029897
Agressive leaf tucking having her looking a little down, but she is fine. Gorilla Glue in all her glory. She has being showing for three days now. No real stacking has started yet, but it's coming.:cooldance:

View attachment 1029898
PineApple Express will be a nice flower I think. I will let her grow natural if I can. I have grown these out before and they get really huge main colas.:holymoly:

View attachment 1029899
Orange Biscuit looks great too. Super green color under that Cree 3590 chip light. Going to be a beauty. :kiss:

Well, that's it for the report today. Thanks for stopping in to the ManCave . I hope the next repot will be even better.

BioTabs working awesome so far. I did fill the reservoir on each plant full with one liter tap water, and I gave one liter to the other two plants as well.

See you soon:thanks:

Everything his looking perfect, Med! With the organic grow, and the environment, you will be able to get the trueness tastes and effects of those strains! I think you caught the flavor you have been chasing. Congrats, brother!

Everything his looking perfect, Med! With the organic grow, and the environment, you will be able to get the trueness tastes and effects of those strains! I think you caught the flavor you have been chasing. Congrats, brother!
Agreed, I really like this style growing. It suits me as well. I can focus more on environment, plants feed themselves. I think my soil prep needs to be a little better , but other than that, now that I think I have the lights relatively sorted. I can do another couple grows or so, and then I will upgrade lights.

I really want something like the California Lightworks with extra UV and full spectrum control, dimmers, programmable, all the bells and whistles. They are a little spendy though. I will have to wait.

H&M really?!:crying: looking good in there and soon tent will be full af and organic is the way to go!:thumbsup: much more better end product in smell and taste in true spectrum:kiss:reppers:pass: sent

Hashish & Maryjane...:pass:

Back