Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

H&M really?!:crying: looking good in there and soon tent will be full af and organic is the way to go!:thumbsup: much more better end product in smell and taste in true spectrum:kiss:reppers:pass: sent
Using those to .cut down on glar coming off side of tent. Plants didn't like it. Thought someone would recognize the brand over here on this side of the pond.

Ok, it's official now. My return to organics is complete...

I LOVE ORGANIC GROWING, ITS SO EASY. :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:GO GREEN!

IMG_2319.PNG

The future of organics. This system grows the plant for you,...add water, sit back, and enjoy the show!

IMG_2311.JPG

Even with the light issues I had these plants have thrived, and since correcting they have exploded in the last few days.

IMG_2321.JPG
This is coming in week five and beyond.

Also coming...

Week four almost behind us means it's time for the week five boost.:vibe::vibe::vibe:

The plants will be dancing.

That new product sure looks like Mammoth P packaging. Is it the same?

This is what I will add to the plants next, for all you BioTabs newbs...:welcome:

Orgatrex (an organic grow and bloom accelerator) at 40ml/liter concentration with four teaspoons of Bactrex (bacterial growth cultures to add to biodiversity of the soil).

IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2323.JPG

Just mix at that concentration and top feed only half a liter per plant. Easy peasy:woohoo1:

IMG_2320.JPG
A great system that everyone should at least try if you are considering organics as the way to go. It's simple and easy, just follow the instructions.:poof:

That new product sure looks like Mammoth P packaging. Is it the same?

I would imagine it could be very similar bro, but not sure. The orgatrex also looks like that, and I have three other products from previous grows in the same looking bottle, that dark thick, smelly stuff.

I don't think they are the same though.

Microbes to help the plant absorb P?
:crying:

Ok, it's a little more complex than that. In organics, you feed the soil and keep it rich in NPK plus all the micronutrients, but to do that you must maintain healthy moist soil that can support the life of these microbes and other bacterial microlife.

They in turn as a byproduct produce the elements the plant needs and the plant takes whatever it needs, when it needs it. The enviroin the soil also acts as a buffer to protect it from over doing anything. It only takes what it needs, you just need to make sure the soil is healthy and has the stuff in the soil. As the plant flowers, it really wants more and more food, and especially the PK stuff.

Hope that helps. Even I don't really know exactly how it works in deep detail, but basically that's it.

Lol! No, I was talking about that specific product, as that is what Mammoth P does.

It does something similar yes...boosts flower phase

H&M really?!:crying: looking good in there and soon tent will be full af and organic is the way to go!:thumbsup: much more better end product in smell and taste in true spectrum:kiss:reppers:pass: sent
I forgot to thank you for the rep bro.

Do you know if the guy who does the badges is doing stuff again?

Organics is really sweet. I am looking forward to the end product. I have grown organics, but the old fashioned way and I built the soil. This was different. Wondering how much different it will be, but I know it's better than chemical nutes only.

Back