Mephisto Genetics MCPD_Refugee’s Experiment with DWC and Double Grape

Day 19

She has a little bit of new growth and her roots are growing rapidly. I was going to start with a bit of LST, but I don’t know where to begin or if I even should at this point. I think it’s still a little bit early. I’m gonna let her go until at least Wednesday then maybe I’ll do something.

I did a reservoir change. 7.0 L of distilled H2O with 4 ml of Hydroguard, 6 g of Mega Crop, 2 g of Sweet Candy and 1 g of Bud Explosion. I’m going to throw some Cal+Mag Pro into the next reservoir change.

View attachment 958233
View attachment 958234
View attachment 958235
Keep it growing. This will be a great harvest.

Day 19

She has a little bit of new growth and her roots are growing rapidly. I was going to start with a bit of LST, but I don’t know where to begin or if I even should at this point. I think it’s still a little bit early. I’m gonna let her go until at least Wednesday then maybe I’ll do something.

I did a reservoir change. 7.0 L of distilled H2O with 4 ml of Hydroguard, 6 g of Mega Crop, 2 g of Sweet Candy and 1 g of Bud Explosion. I’m going to throw some Cal+Mag Pro into the next reservoir change.
You could probably start doing some leaf tucking now. I think on my grows I've started doing my clothespin LST around day 25 but tuck leaves where needed around day 15.

You could probably start doing some leaf tucking now. I think on my grows I've started doing my clothespin LST around day 25 but tuck leaves where needed around day 15.
Thanks, @bushmasterar15. I've decided to give her a few days. My gal is probably behind where yours was with your autopots - I mean you pre-charged your coco and mine basically were growing into a completely inert media for several days. So, I may have a bit more than a week before I get to where you were with your grow, but it's good to have some relative data.

Day 23

She’s starting to drink more and more every day. In turn, this is causing the pH to raise ever so slightly. Nothing to worry about, though. Everything still within normal operating parameters. I could do some LST tonight, but, instead, I’m going to wait until this weekend to start.

4BA8DED5-39E4-49BD-BA23-7F925FF910FE.jpeg

37281373-D6E6-4570-8C95-20730B35BACF.jpeg

2B3759D9-ED9B-489D-BD9E-608942890ED2.jpeg

Back