Mephisto Genetics MCPD_Refugee’s Experiment with DWC and Double Grape

Wow ! She's really taken off since the last update and looking very strong great job mate , I have had the slight pH rise throughout the grow and it's never caused any problems it's always slow and keeps well within the parameters .

You better pucker those lips up :kiss:and get ready to :kissass:because your gonna have a monster on your hands bud ! :thumbsup:

Wow ! She's really taken off since the last update and looking very strong great job mate , I have had the slight pH rise throughout the grow and it's never caused any problems it's always slow and keeps well within the parameters .

You better pucker those lips up :kiss:and get ready to :kissass:because your gonna have a monster on your hands bud ! :thumbsup:
Thanks, my brother. She is really starting to kick it into high gear. I looked in the tent this morning and she’s even bigger. I estimate that she’s drinking about 500 to 750 mL per day now. I’m debating switching to 5 gallon (~20 L) buckets so I can squeeze in an extra gallon (~4 L) of water. I’m going to keep the nutrient levels where there at for the next reservoir change and increase the Mega Crop to 4 g/gallon and the Bud Explosion to 1 g/gallon when flower hits.

Thanks, my brother. She is really starting to kick it into high gear. I looked in the tent this morning and she’s even bigger. I estimate that she’s drinking about 500 to 750 mL per day now. I’m debating switching to 5 gallon (~20 L) buckets so I can squeeze in an extra gallon (~4 L) of water. I’m going to keep the nutrient levels where there at for the next reservoir change and increase the Mega Crop to 4 g/gallon and the Bud Explosion to 1 g/gallon when flower hits.
The growth is just insane from week 3 onwards and then again once you got pre flower , I'd say yours is bigger than mine was at 23 days If you look at the start of my journal I think it was about 24 days when I started it , I'm using a 20 litre bucket and fill it with 15 litres of nute mix then I top up every other night with around 3 litres so I would recommend the larger Res if your topping up manually like me :thumbsup:

Day 26

She’s really kicking into high gear now. Her structure is kind of light and open, so I’m not inclined to tie her down just yet. I keep tucking leaves here and there but so far, it looks like everything has room to grow. On a sad note, my green beans didn’t like the AutoCOBs at all, so I pulled them out to make more room.

I changed the reservoir today. I’m now rocking a 5 gallon bucket. So, 3 gallons (12 Liters) of water with 6 mL of Hydroguard, 9 grams of Mega Crop, 3 grams of Sweet Candy, 3 grams of Bud Explosion and 3 grams of Cal+Mag Pro. pH is 5.8. Lights are at 26 inches (65 cm) from the top of the canopy. Without further ado, here’s Miss Double Grape:

4091792C-83C6-4374-859D-3B0518051846.jpeg

A1DC21E5-61B7-4607-BDA4-C7796FE86F3F.jpeg

3F406CC4-2D5F-42EE-9690-BC83636CE290.jpeg

Happy growing everyone.

I know it’s only been a day. But I looked in the tent this morning to check pH and I swear she looked even bigger to me. I got out the tape measure and it says that she only maybe grew an inch overnight, but to me she looked huge. What say you?
953AEB72-F477-4506-98FB-6EF2A8EA2597.jpeg

7003D716-D6D3-48BA-9A89-18DF91CF113A.jpeg

Am I just trippin’? Am I just paranoid that this thing is going to overgrow my tent?

I know it’s only been a day. But I looked in the tent this morning to check pH and I swear she looked even bigger to me. I got out the tape measure and it says that she only maybe grew an inch overnight, but to me she looked huge. What say you?
View attachment 960737
View attachment 960738

Am I just trippin’? Am I just paranoid that this thing is going to overgrow my tent?
She is in that grow huge mood. Keep her happy and deal with her size. You will love a full bodied lady in your tent.

Back