Mephisto Genetics MCPD_Refugee’s Experiment with DWC and Double Grape

You're right she does look different from yesterday , looks like she grew an inch in the middle instead of on top which is why it looks so different , on the pics you took from above the plant you can see the fan leaves are almost touching the sides of the tent ! She's going to be a beauty mate :thumbsup:

She is in that grow huge mood. Keep her happy and deal with her size. You will love a full bodied lady in your tent.

You're right she does look different from yesterday , looks like she grew an inch in the middle instead of on top which is why it looks so different , on the pics you took from above the plant you can see the fan leaves are almost touching the sides of the tent ! She's going to be a beauty mate :thumbsup:

@Nosias - I have always liked a full-figured gal...up to a point. And keeping her happy is a lot like dealing with my wife. I gotta just be able to tell what her needs are just by looking at her.

:crying:

@richykn - I was still sleepy when I looked at her this morning. It could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. But the look on my face must have been sheer panic.:jawdrop:, because I immediately sized up my setup and wondered how far up I could move my lights.

I decided to tie her down and open her up a bit. It’s only my second attempt at LST, so we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully she doesn’t get too messed up because of it.

4A2E36C4-D572-42C5-ABB2-8EC0411BE778.jpeg

799D1B6E-E75A-4369-8F97-1F07EEC5E1AC.jpeg

524BC153-1C73-43EB-8EB9-A29EF553C4E8.jpeg

Nice work with the LST looking tidy , I think I will look into how to do the z bends up main stem for when I start my DG cos she don't look like she's gonna be the smaller strain that I was hoping for :thumbsup:

love the little stick-on hooks for anchoring :clapper:

she's gonna be a big gal. only day 28? :smokeit:

Nice work with the LST looking tidy , I think I will look into how to do the z bends up main stem for when I start my DG cos she don't look like she's gonna be the smaller strain that I was hoping for :thumbsup:

love the little stick-on hooks for anchoring :clapper:

she's gonna be a big gal. only day 28? :smokeit:

Yeah fellas, if you’re going to grow this one out in DWC, make sure you have enough room or you are fairly aggressive with size control measures. She grew another 3 inches (7 cm) overnight. At this rate, I’m going to run out of room real fast unless she slows down.

@richykn - I just remembered a couple more good growers who do some unique bending of their stems. Check out @Ribbzzy and @Padawan1972.

@Froot n Fuel - Yes. Today is Day 28. if I had it to do over again, I would probably do a different style stick-on hook so the string wouldn’t slip off the hook. However, I got the idea from somewhere else...but I don’t remember where at the moment.

52E6745D-20A3-49B1-883E-D25C0F6262DB.jpeg

6D68EF9B-E83A-4D38-8B11-DBA461CB44DF.jpeg

Day 30.

She’s still growing. It’s amazing to watch her on a day-to-day basis. Mephisto, Mega Crop, Autocobs and DWC seems to really be a sweet combination. This is, by far, the largest plant I’ve grown yet and she’s not even done growing. She’s not started flowering, but I expected everything to be a bit slower because it’s DWC.

71D2C51D-FEA9-48AB-872C-C94C6BC6A8FF.jpeg

CA7DA62C-8616-414D-AE21-FFBD221557C2.jpeg

13FF492D-86EB-49A5-A565-033A6618C1DE.jpeg

E6FCE831-8A0D-4BB6-AE1A-B832CE5DBDC7.jpeg

31343609-D42A-4A6E-916C-A09CCB6566DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 30.

She’s still growing. It’s amazing to watch her on a day-to-day basis. Mephisto, Mega Crop, Autocobs and DWC seems to really be a sweet combination. This is, by far, the largest plant I’ve grown yet and she’s not even done growing. She’s not started flowering, but I expected everything to be a bit slower because it’s DWC.

View attachment 961927
View attachment 961928
View attachment 961929
View attachment 961931
View attachment 961930
super lady she be.

Back