Photoperiod Mcdee's MASSIVE Dutch Passion Durban Poison Scrog

@omnious hey bud, I should have tagged you but for some reason I forget things sometimes hahaha. I got her to a good size, but took a while. How was the smoke from her if you can recall? I cant wait to try her!!!
Impressive canopy! Energetic is all I can remember. Not that special flavor (vape), but deep sniff from jar surely opens sinuses. I also have one durban poison coming up, almost 2nd set of leaves so some time still left :D

Impressive canopy! Energetic is all I can remember. Not that special flavor (vape), but deep sniff from jar surely opens sinuses. I also have one durban poison coming up, almost 2nd set of leaves so some time still left :D
Thanks, although I wish it was little more even but ain't complaining. I need some energy havent had any sativa since summer. Let me know if you're doing a journal, if not feel free to post some pics here. Always a fan of Durban Poison! I did the auto version, I'm 2nd on the highest yield list for Dutch Passion on AFN. Doesn't say much considering there is only 2 entries, i'll take it tho lol.

I'm the opposite, need the indica for this sati high. Master kush soon ready so that is covered.
I found notes on Durban Poison: focused mind smooth flying for 2 hours.
Here 58 days in bloom (with the king of sugar)

I'm the opposite, need the indica for this sati high. Master kush soon ready so that is covered.
I found notes on Durban Poison: focused mind smooth flying for 2 hours.
Here 58 days in bloom (with the king of sugar)
Nice, looks like your gonna have a thick ass cola soon. Just in time for Christmas, best gift you can get in my eyes!

Nice, looks like your gonna have a thick ass cola soon. Just in time for Christmas, best gift you can get in my eyes!
Oh, consumed already! Untrained xmas tree shaped I could fit 3 x 5 liter coco buckets /45g dry per plant. That's from my last DP grow, more to look at than tiny seedling of today :thumbsup:

I'll come along for the ride! My next grow in 2x2 closet is photo passion fruit punch from HSO. Doing my first scrog ever!

I'll come along for the ride! My next grow in 2x2 closet is photo passion fruit punch from HSO. Doing my first scrog ever!
Sweet! Scrog is fun if you like training, but can consume you if you let it lol. I was planning on blue dream auto from HSO next grow. Love me some sativa!!!

Day 35

And we're back, its week 6 of flower and chugging along steadily. I want to let her get some buds forming so we aren't looking at just leaves lol. Took these last night little late getting them up. Frosting is falling across the tent, just a dusting but sticky. Not sure how frosty she will get being 100% sativa, most of the autos ive done have been less trich covered. Smell seems less on my hands, but could be my nose it doesnt work all the time. Haven't had much to do but feed her and take a leaf or 2. Let's tag some folks been a while. @Mizzo81 @Dabber @Green Hornet @damien50 @derek420colorado @Trichome farmer @St. Tom @fauxnacho @pop22 @omnious @WildBill

20201129_224656.jpg
20201129_224540.jpg
20201129_224628.jpg
20201129_224641.jpg
20201129_224617.jpg
20201129_224608.jpg
20201129_224832.jpg
20201129_224714.jpg
20201129_224735.jpg
20201129_224512.jpg

Stay lifted.

Day 35

And we're back, its week 6 of flower and chugging along steadily. I want to let her get some buds forming so we aren't looking at just leaves lol. Took these last night little late getting them up. Frosting is falling across the tent, just a dusting but sticky. Not sure how frosty she will get being 100% sativa, most of the autos ive done have been less trich covered. Smell seems less on my hands, but could be my nose it doesnt work all the time. Haven't had much to do but feed her and take a leaf or 2. Let's tag some folks been a while. @Mizzo81 @Dabber @Green Hornet @damien50 @derek420colorado @Trichome farmer @St. Tom @fauxnacho @pop22 @omnious @WildBill

View attachment 1259924View attachment 1259923View attachment 1259922View attachment 1259925View attachment 1259919View attachment 1259921View attachment 1259927View attachment 1259928View attachment 1259926View attachment 1259920
Stay lifted.
wow bro shes gonna be a cracker you tell by her shape

wow bro shes gonna be a cracker you tell by her shape
She is a big one, biggest so far. She was more even, but I ran out of room and some branches couldn't be push outward. I like the outcome tho, looks like I will get a little of each. Should have a few nice colas, and some golf ball size buds too. I couldn't lollipop as much as I wanted to. Some was out of reach, some I couldn't get scissors safely where I could cut. Then I had some pop up late and didnt want to stress her this late into flower. I tried to make sure I got buds close to and under net opened up. I was hoping for an around Christmas harvest, but she is a slower girl lol. Sativas can take longer, but read from DP she was an 8 week flower. I dont pay a lot of attention to those numbers other than a reference, but feelin' like she got some extra time from that. It will be nice to toke again and not get tired hahaha.

Back