Been up in North Cali for a few days in a small city.
Got some papers, filters and a small pipe and went to buy some legal herb.
Place I went too had very small range, due to the recent July 1st regulations.
Got a little Cherry AK (an AK47 pheno) and some Sour Diesel.
All indoor from down in SF, as far from the harvest season here for outdoors.
Have been smoking on the streets and trails around town.
For supposedly 22%+ herb, and sativa dominant, it doesn't hit hard and is quite heavy.
It's excellent quality herb, fragrant, burns well, extremely dense, and frosty.
Or maybe my tolerance is higher than I thought.
So between jet lag and coffee and herb, I'm enjoying this beautiful town.
May be legal, but my many years of cautious habits are ingrained..... :p
I still feel like I am breaking the law...............:muahaha:

be nice to sit in the middle of a park watching the world go by :smoker:knowing that nobody gives a monkeys what you doin :baked:and if they did theres nothing they could do about it anyways :jointman:
:pighug:

I've just been smoking while walking on the streets, checking out the neighborhood.
I think I saw a bunch of younger people having a nice side of the road session just off the main road.
Loading up before they went to a restaurant...
And have smelled it on the streets a few times, other than myself... :p

Yesterday picked up some Jack Tripper, which is supposed to be a cross of Subcool Jack's Cleaner and Space Queen.
I was wondering if it is Jack the Ripper from Subcool.... anyway, it's nice smoke!
Was supposed to be something like THC 12% and CBD 6%, and it's heavy relaxing on the body, haha.
The second dispensary had a much, much bigger range, and generally a cooler place.

Went up to the grow shop today to see what they have.... so much great grow gear!
You name it, they've got it. So talked indoor and outdoor growing with the dude there.
He's a long time grower, had lots of cool stories.
But also talking about how legalization is squeezing a lot of smaller growers.
He said recent fires have been bad, and supposedly Subcool lost a lot...

The store had a huge maybe 200 gal drum of Cal Mag.
I'm just thinking what kind of monster farm needs a drum like that of Cal Mag.... OMG.
And the guy in the grow store was talking about 10' x 10' room as the smallest operations..... OMG.....

The store had a huge maybe 200 gal drum of Cal Mag.
I'm just thinking what kind of monster farm needs a drum like that of Cal Mag.... OMG.
And the guy in the grow store was talking about 10' x 10' room as the smallest operations..... OMG.....
It's incomprehensible isn't it? From my (illegal) perspective, a 10x10 room equals brown trousers time LOL. Maybe one day, if this backwards country ever catches up...

It's incomprehensible isn't it? From my (illegal) perspective, a 10x10 room equals brown trousers time LOL. Maybe one day, if this backwards country ever catches up...

Haha! Yeah, some of the stuff there.... like the hydro tables, start from 5' x 10' in size....
No lights smaller than 315W CMH, but most 630W and 1000W, like Gavitas....

One day, one day.... keep the hope alive, Elle!

i dont think the box room that my cupboard is in would even be a 10x10 and thats a small op :shrug:
:pighug:

I was thinking.... don't think I'll actually describe my grow to this dude... :p

Said had a buddy grew a 20 lb plant, and another 40 plants 400 lb...
Maybe some BS in there, but ... this is pro circuit in North California...

I was thinking.... don't think I'll actually describe my grow to this dude... :p

Said had a buddy grew a 20 lb plant, and another 40 plants 400 lb...
Maybe some BS in there, but ... this is pro circuit in North California...
Maria my buddy grow in sacramento area of N california he grow 10 plus pound monsters in 200 gallon grow bags. His best yield was15.6 # one 1 tga subcool Nine pound hammer seed

Back