Extraction Magical Butter Machine

I went to the THC Fair in Salem OR yesterday, pretty cool. Lots of pipes, grow products etc.
And one vendor was selling the MB2e for $149. Spoke with the gal for a good bit. Her primary product for sale were her edibles, really good choco chip cookies.
She was selling the MBM because that's all she uses for her butter for her edibles.

I've beat the decarb thing to death, here and elsewhere on the interwebs. Deep Sigh.
Anyhoo, spoke with her regarding decarb. She swears the decarb is taken care of while making the butter. OK.
Spoke with another vendor selling creams, salves and tinctures.
Said she is an organic chemist, has access to test equipment and swears that 180 to 190 for 1 hour in an oven achieves perfect decarb.

So.
Saw @Ozone69 's post, and I'm that close to buying an MBM.
I like tinctures and was wondering about the overall experience you current owners are having with the MBM and tinctures. Is this the way to go for a simple-minded old fart?
It is the way to go. Push 2 buttons and wait for it to finish. I ran the glycerine tinc for 8 hours. The machine is amazing! Its not a paid promo either, just a good product. Butter is oh soooo good

Tinctures are good, but definity something you may need to play around with a bit to get to your liking. I'm not using my batch as much as I'd hoped because of the alcohol burn under the tounge, so need to play with evaping some off or using glycyrine or something. Overall the machine and tinctures are solid, I just need to tweak the recipe to my personal liking. Made a batch of butter with it and my brother ate too many cookies and had a bad trip, so it definitly works. :smoking:

Tinctures are good, but definity something you may need to play around with a bit to get to your liking. I'm not using my batch as much as I'd hoped because of the alcohol burn under the tounge, so need to play with evaping some off or using glycyrine or something. Overall the machine and tinctures are solid, I just need to tweak the recipe to my personal liking. Made a batch of butter with it and my brother ate too many cookies and had a bad trip, so it definitly works. :smoking:

A friend of mine ate two cookies, not a smoker. Lol, his ass couldn't move off the floor for 2 hours. He was told not to eat both!

I see no reason you can't rerun it.
When you reduce the alcohol off, you will be left wi th a sticky mess...hard to dose. you can mix it with a carrier oil & some lecithin. Then you can draw it up through a syringe or pippette, for sublingual.

I don't decarb for butter. It has a noticeable difference in taste, but like eating green vegetables, there are health benefits in the clorophyll.
I think what I'm going to try is to rerun it, add more bud, add a half of cup of Everclear because you definitely loose a half cup after 8 hours. Then I will try and reduce it but not to the point of getting all the way down to sticky mess. Then I will try to cut it in 1oz tincture bottles with one of the Watkins Extracts for a 70/30 mix.

Inquired about MB directly on their website.
Dont have a 220-240v option (apparently using a step up /down converter wont work)
They are setting up shop in UK/EU soon, will order from that warehouse when 220-240v options become available.

Inquired about MB directly on their website.
Dont have a 220-240v option (apparently using a step up /down converter wont work)
They are setting up shop in UK/EU soon, will order from that warehouse when 220-240v options become available.

Thanks W, that is a great find and share!

Back