Indoor Magic Prototypes

Silverberry Day 42
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

oh shes still got a few weeks yet.Ive been slowing her up for my own reasons by plucking as i do. but ive removed her under the more intense light and she should do nicely I do hope.smells great man.ill try n get another dropped but like i did mention im not a massive fan of regs.ill grow them it just takes up a few extra spots that I generally need more often than not is all.but i'll try n get atleast one multi pot down this winter at bare minimum bro.no sweat man,thanks for asking.glad your happy with them man.very fresh pine smell too mmmm that time of year lol

I'm working on some fems at the moment bro:thumbsup: trying to do a fem run every other grow so I can work on my regs in between and still work more strains into fem. Next up is Working Kracken to F3 and Opal to F2. :pass:

Sweet,that'll be extremely helpful.Me for one anyways.dont get me wrong I LIKE regs.I just dont have a lotta time to dedicate especially when Im like uhhh one bud from being out.and that bud is waaay small right now LOL! but i'll get em done eventually dude.no worries. just doubt all at once or anything.one pot at a time lol sounds like your working it in between too lol. I feel ya there dude. L8r bud!!

All right, here's the 2 female Twisted Metal kids on Day 22

I may be just seeing what I want to see, but one of them seems to have leaf edges that
appear notably darker than the interior of the leaf. It's only noticeable because the other
is slightly different...not as delineated in contrast.

They are very happy...almost time to start tucking

IMG_4779.JPG
IMG_4780.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG
IMG_4782.JPG

Cheers, Guys!

They are almost identical bro, very nice to see! I'd give them until pre flower round day 35-40 before I think we will see any noticeable color change. Can't wait to see how she grows up. They look happy and healthy bro. Bout time to start tucking leaves I see:pass:

Edit.lol you said that already :crying:

Back