Indoor Magic Prototypes

By the way, I think the dragon strain is dominant on the "other two" and the DP base is dominant on the larger plant.
The "other two" have individual flowers that are noticeably smaller than the larger plant.
They also appear more frosty than the larger plant.
The dragons I grew a few years back had a similar bud architecture.
The larger plant reminds me very much of several DP strains I have grown, big fat individual flowers with a tendency to run in long strands (almost like foxtailing) , rather than small compact clusters of the dragons.
It interesting to me that they smell very much like each other, even with the different bud structure.
It will be fun to see what the nuances are.

here ya go bro !! ya i know man,its called silverberry but i aint made a new tag n prolly wont,.lol.looks stellar though

all dark n sexy n things.smellin niiice too.cant wait to do a smoke report .lol

027.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
028.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG

By the way, I think the dragon strain is dominant on the "other two" and the DP base is dominant on the larger plant.
The "other two" have individual flowers that are noticeably smaller than the larger plant.
They also appear more frosty than the larger plant.
The dragons I grew a few years back had a similar bud architecture.
The larger plant reminds me very much of several DP strains I have grown, big fat individual flowers with a tendency to run in long strands (almost like foxtailing) , rather than small compact clusters of the dragons.
It interesting to me that they smell very much like each other, even with the different bud structure.
It will be fun to see what the nuances are.

The blueberry pheno is the bomb bro! Great taste great bud density. If you make hash or extracts this is the strain to do it with:thumbsup: Ive seen about 40-50 Silverberry grown out A&B and consistency is good. Only really seen two phenos on blueberry Dom and one the mix of the two haven't seen any dragon doms. I think the smaller ones are the mixed pheno but you will be able to tell when you smoke it.

here ya go bro !! ya i know man,its called silverberry but i aint made a new tag n prolly wont,.lol.looks stellar though

all dark n sexy n things.smellin niiice too.cant wait to do a smoke report .lol

View attachment 507413 View attachment 507414 View attachment 507415 View attachment 507416 View attachment 507417 View attachment 507418

Looking good eyes. All organic. :astar:
Is she still stretching?

Just a quick pic of the kids. 4X 9-day-old Twisted Metals, 2X 9-day-old FLO's and 1X 2-day-old Twisted Metal

Happy Campers so far, hoping for some ladies :woohoo1:

IMG_4746.JPG

Cheers, KoM Magicians

Just a quick update on the Twisted Metals....couldn't be happier!

Day 15 - I have to say, the stability of the phenotype seems to be there so far...
These 4 kids all look pretty exactly the same on their characteristics.

AND (no jinxes) They all look female (not that they've shown sex yet)

IMG_4747.JPG
IMG_4748.JPG
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4750.JPG
IMG_4751.JPG
IMG_4752.JPG

and a pic of the 2 FLO's ;) That also both look female

IMG_4755.JPG

Back