Indoor Magic Prototypes

dunno.i never really keep track of that but theyre right on schedule man.looking good and theyre riiight about 2 ft tall n still slooowly moving up.ran into my lights again LOL!! but they look n smell great man.im gonna brew a flower power washing tea here this week.

ill look at how old they are within a few days when i do the report.so theyre silver berry eh?okies.

dunno.i never really keep track of that but theyre right on schedule man.looking good and theyre riiight about 2 ft tall n still slooowly moving up.ran into my lights again LOL!! but they look n smell great man.im gonna brew a flower power washing tea here this week.

ill look at how old they are within a few days when i do the report.so theyre silver berry eh?okies.
All good man. 1.5-2ft is about the average on them, that's good to hear everything is following suit. If she smells like what I'm used to, Don't she smell great:thumbsup: yep Change the name to Silverberry because of the Blue-ish silver color they display thru growth and especially when in full flower!

Day 39

Aroma is 100% Diesel, bud sites are building and plant seems to be pretty happy overall.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Day 65ish Pic Report
Silverberry A
The larger of the 3 is doing quite well, the other two are not putting on the weight I would like to see, but what is there is looking nice.
Larger plant first.

20151119_160850.jpg

20151119_151523.jpg

"the other two"
20151119_151258.jpg

20151119_151355.jpg

They might need a little extra time they are way bigger than normal. If you can hold out bro til they start to Amber up it will be well worth it. Like the last pic! frosty!:pass:

They might need a little extra time they are way bigger than normal. If you can hold out bro til they start to Amber up it will be well worth it. Like the last pic! frosty!:pass:

Believe me friend, I push them as long and as hard as I dare.
I almost never see a plant that just goes 75 days.
Should I be able to keep pursuing a degree in horticulture, I would like to be a able to look at a myriad of questions related to AF cannabis as part of the degree. Empirical and scientific study is very sparse on cannabis anyway, it would be nice to have a vehicle for scientific research over anecdotal study, as the latter is often subject to forced conclusions.

All that being said, the stash is at a critical level. I will have to resort to cannibalizing "tester buds" from these girls "nether regions" at some point soon:pass:, but I will be gentle for the sake of the ultimate yield and potency.

Back