Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

WP_000349.jpgSHe's still kinda short, that's why i was looking for some nitrogen nutes as well..

is that 23 inches? thats not really short for an autoflower at all..mine werent much taller, and yielded great.

shit man, my bad...lol. i was pretty baked this a.m. well no worries bro, she'll still provide some nugz and thats $$ that the dealer WONT get..:):toke:

Guys I totally need your help!!! My plant has contracted powdery mildew! Is this because I watered her to much? They told me to fight this issue by spraying a mix of garlic and water on the whole plant! And another thing is that I' ve found 2 winged aphids and I've found some young yellow ones as well!! What should I do? I ve read that the garlic solution would work as well, but I'm kinda worried about the taste and Stink my plant will get. Please help as soon as possible. The first I start fighting my enemies, the better the results

Thank you for the help lol. :D Anyway, i did it! It seems that the white thing has been confined, and i found just 2 aphids. Lol, i used a stick to kill em and the stick now is totally stick-y. Eheh. Btw, i think that the white thing can be caused by too much N in the nutes... Should i go for the K ones right now, right? I think that in a short time i'll cut her, what do you think guys?
RSVP
WP_000374.jpgWP_000373.jpgWP_000372.jpgWP_000371.jpg

Thank you for the help lol. :D Anyway, i did it! It seems that the white thing has been confined, and i found just 2 aphids. Lol, i used a stick to kill em and the stick now is totally stick-y. Eheh. Btw, i think that the white thing can be caused by too much N in the nutes... Should i go for the K ones right now, right? I think that in a short time i'll cut her, what do you think guys?
RSVP
View attachment 91361View attachment 91362View attachment 91363View attachment 91364

cut her???:no: no way my man, shes got a bunch of time left from what those pics look like. let her fatten up real nice before you think about chopping her down.dont forget to flush with just ph'd water for the last 10-14 days, and give her at least a 24-48 hr dark time. she'll reward you, trust me.

Back