Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

The plant is yellowing. Is it normal? She is just 47 days old. isn't it too early? Cant this be due to aphids ,mold or other shitty thing? I can't fix them before the 10th of june! when should i start the flush? Can't waitttttt!:bong:

WP_000440.jpgWP_000439.jpgWP_000438.jpgWP_000437.jpgWP_000436.jpg DAY 64
Finally i can see the problem caused by the april cold weather. She remained very short ( 32 cm ) and she has not budded a lot. I cut off a sample about a week ago but it was too early i think. It's day 15 from the furst flush i think. Had some problems wiht mold and aphids but anything so difficult to face. GUYS, BUY A PH METER, START WITH A VERY BIG POT ( 8 L OR MORE ), USE GOOD FERTILIZERS AND TRY TO MAKE THE VEG PERIOD LONGER AS YOU CAN!

View attachment 96545View attachment 96546View attachment 96547View attachment 96548View attachment 96549 DAY 64
Finally i can see the problem caused by the april cold weather. She remained very short ( 32 cm ) and she has not budded a lot. I cut off a sample about a week ago but it was too early i think. It's day 15 from the furst flush i think. Had some problems wiht mold and aphids but anything so difficult to face. GUYS, BUY A PH METER, START WITH A VERY BIG POT ( 8 L OR MORE ), USE GOOD FERTILIZERS AND TRY TO MAKE THE VEG PERIOD LONGER AS YOU CAN!
That last quote pretty much sum's it up~I recommend organic nutes too, if possible. :) Just all around easier on autoflowers, cuz theyre so darn sensitive! Why do I have to love them so much?? lol

That last quote pretty much sum's it up~I recommend organic nutes too, if possible. :) Just all around easier on autoflowers, cuz theyre so darn sensitive! Why do I have to love them so much?? lol
How much should i wait before cutting her approximately? It seems not full of buds as i was expecting. Should i cut her in 10 days, is it ok? ANy suggest about drying her? if i don't cure my buds, is it a big deal? Are the problems caused by aphids a pain in the ass or i can just get over them? PLEASE HELP ME!:help:

Except these are autoflowers and they automatically flower :D
Yeah, you are right. But if you start very soon with the bloom nutes, you'll certainly get a shorter plant. Can you suggest me some good ways to dry some buds? Unfortunately today morning i was cleaning the plant from the aphids and i broke one of the branch in the bottom, with a big bud. I tried to fix it using some iron wire but i think it didn't work. D: PPPLLLEAASE!:smokeit:

How much should i wait before cutting her approximately? It seems not full of buds as i was expecting. Should i cut her in 10 days, is it ok? ANy suggest about drying her? if i don't cure my buds, is it a big deal? Are the problems caused by aphids a pain in the ass or i can just get over them? PLEASE HELP ME!:help:

ok, how old is she first of all..as far as drying, hang them for about 3-4 days, then put them into a paper bag for another 3 days or so, shaking the bag around every so often..then into the jars..get a hygrometer for $15 on amazon, and make sure its under 70% RH, or your gonna mold them up. You can smoke them right when theyre ready for the jars, but def cure them as you store them. They taste better, smoke and burn better, and get their stinky smell back. Curing is a MUST if you ask me. The longer cured...the better the product. Its a proven fact. Make sure you dont give anymore nutes if you plan on harvesting within 10 days. Just water ph'd. Hope i helped. :)

Back