Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

Looking good bro, don't trip over the growth she is doing fine. What week did she show sex?

4th week! 12.05.12. No i won't, i'll wait at the 10 of june to get a sample. Anyway, the buds are still too small. The ph looks fixed and i added some of this fert ( i burnt her just a little.)

She's still kinda small! will she grow more or what? WP_000295.jpg

i think thats bloom nutes..its hard to read but the ratio's look 5-5-8. that may stunt your plants vertical growth..just an fyi. you want veg nutes, of which are high in N(the first number)

i think thats bloom nutes..its hard to read but the ratio's look 5-5-8. that may stunt your plants vertical growth..just an fyi. you want veg nutes, of which are high in N(the first number)
yeah right its a Bloom one, 5-5-8. So id rather ask for a veg one and go with the bloom one later? How much should I wait to use the bloom one? I have a 5-5-5 one as well..:thumbs:

well you use the bloom one once vertical growth has come to a halt..even if you see the slightest of vert growth, keep pumping the veg ones..

What about a 10-5-10? Or is better a 7-5-5? I've both of them! Or what about a mix?

go with the 7-5-5, IMO. dont stress out too much my man..shell turn out just fine :)

Either one of those are better options. Can you check the back label and try to find out what type of N it is? Nitrate or Ammonia, or a combination of both?

EDIT: That 5-5-8 is an all around nutrient.

Ok here there are some pictures i've taken.
Thank you guys, i'm learning a lot from you. I'll plant some more seed in the very beginning of june, when i am helthier.
WP_000348.jpgWP_000347.jpgWP_000346.jpgWP_000345.jpgWP_000344.jpgWP_000343.jpgWP_000342.jpgWP_000341.jpgWP_000340.jpgWP_000339.jpgWP_000338.jpgWP_000337.jpgEDIT: May you tell me which should i use right now considering that Pandora is about 40 days old? Those photos are from today obviously!:toke:

All of those are high nitrogen best used in weeks 2-4. After the 4th week you want something with higher P

They just told me to look for something with higher nitrogen.. :help:
That's the highest nitrogen i've found. is it bad if it has an high amount of nitrogen? I mean. If something is 10-5-10, wouldn't it fix bloom defincies and veg defincies as well?

Back