Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

They're not naked, they're about fifty to a hundred feet into the center of a huge blackberry patch. I'm just worried about them growing taller than the thickets and shouting "I'M MARIJUANA! The other spot was heaven sent. I had the urge to check an old spot in a thicket of young trees and found one of the bigger trees had fallen and opened up a large sun spot in the middle of the patch. I may go back and plant more.

No, I meant when you chop all the buds off and run with em. Do you just leave the rest of the plant?

So do you just leave the naked plant behind, Piggy?
For me outdoors, I have done both. Last year I had to LST , and it greatly reduced my yield. But they were volunteers, and were too close together, and too near a highway, to do anything else. Because I had to tie them down, I nicknamed it the "Strawberry Patch."
IMAG0027 (Custom).jpg

IMAG0098 (Custom).jpg

IMAG0142 (Custom).jpgIMAG0143 (Custom).jpg
IMAG0165 (Custom).jpgIMAG0170 (Custom).jpg
Just a few pics of the Strawberry patch.

Have a great week
HomieHogleg

By the way, I pull the plants, so no one can see that the spot was used for a grow, so I might use it again some time.
Though I doubt I will use the "Strawberry Patch location again.

HomieHogleg

Nice volunteer army there homie!

Squid: I always raze my plants to the ground if I don't pull them out. I chop anything I leave behind to little bits and scatter them to the wind. I try to cover the patch with brambles and leaf litter so i can use it again next year if I want. Never too soon to plan ahead.

Ok this is my water schedule, just tested it today. Water.jpg I'm sorry for the quality. :) WP_000222.jpgWP_000224.jpg She looks tired just because it's night. :D
I assure you that she has grown a lot from yesterday, two more leaves!! And she is developing new leaves where every leaf starts. WP_000221.jpgWP_000219.jpgWP_000212.jpg In this picture. the one in the left is a drop of lemon, the one in the middle the water mixed with the soil and the one in the right is bleach. It looks like it0s around 7.5 the same of the water. The one i'm holding in the hand it's water from the sink. ( i guess. the photos are from yesterday. ) So what? It's kind hard to understand, but by knowing that the water is between 7.44 and 7.64 ( examination made in lab ) i think the soil should have almost the same. the colours were almost the same to me, that's why i cant recognize them very well. So what?

Attachments

• WP_000211.jpg
    WP_000211.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 50
thats why everyone recommends the digital ones..the color paper testers are too hard too read, especially when the soil tints the water. Id help, but i never used those. someone will chime in though

DSC00103.jpgDSC00102.jpgDSC00101.jpgDSC00099.jpg Today! Doing pretty good, still waiting for you guys for some tips about the ph!

Anyway, the water is 7,44. I have plenty of water 6,7 ph. If use that water will i fix the soil as well?

when you say 6,7 ph, does that mean 6.7? or 6-7? what are you waiting on as far as questions on ph? did you test your soil run off? what is it? if its too high, well use sulfur to lower it. If its too low, well use dolomite lime to raise it. We cant do anything until you get an exact soil ph reading though. You want your soil to be right about 6.5. hope this helps.

Back