Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

Ok, i'll do my best. Right now i'm stucked at home, cause of phisical deficiencies but i can ask to some of my friends or look for em on internet. the water is perfect, i tested it with ph meter stripes. Is this good? http://www.plaza7.com/it-eur/digital-ph-meter-tester--p18203.html I can't afford a too expensive one. :D Thanks for your tips, i'll follow em asap! :bow:
BTW, the geranius soil had some nutrients in it, "for the first three weeks". I'll check them properly later, because is heavy raining right now and i'd rather not go out. :D
I mean direct sunlight, i move her around the balcony so that she can receive more light. From dawn to sunset she gets light directly. Yeah, it rained a lot! For example today she is covered from the rain, but the light is awful because it's very cloudy. It's not cold during night, always above 10 degrees, usually around 15.. What else?

What about Litmus Papers? Are they good? I can't buy a digital ph meter right now, that's the main issue. :O

Gosh, yeah the strips will be just fine for now. Def recommend getting a digital one when you can though. You can get one for $50 american, a decent one at that.

Gosh, yeah the strips will be just fine for now. Def recommend getting a digital one when you can though. You can get one for $50 american, a decent one at that.
I LL do it! It's just a letter of time, because I haven't found it anywhere near here. Do I need one regulated with 3 ph points? I LL upload new photos tomorrow. What about lemon juice and sodium bicarbonate to regulate the ph level of the water I use to feed her? And then what else? Should I add anything in the earth directly? I've readen about sawdust.

you can use apple cider vinegar to lower ph, and baking soda to raise it (in your water) once you check your soil's ph, well take it from there with what well do.

Hi Guys, some days have passed.
you can use apple cider vinegar to lower ph, and baking soda to raise it (in your water) once you check your soil's ph, well take it from there with what well do.
Today is day 22 and this are my MI5. She looks lighter green and i was thinkin about deficies.
Tomorrow, hopefully, i'm buying the nutes and checkin the ph. Do i have to mix anything with the soil after testing it? I mean: the only way to fix the soil ph is to use a 6.8 ph water + feeding or adding some lime / baking soda in it, right?
To test the soil i need to mix 2g of soil into 25 ml of water, right? Thank you in before!:toke:

WP_000201.jpgWP_000200.jpgWP_000199.jpgWP_000198.jpg
pencil.png

It depends on what your soil ph is with what you use to fix it. get the ph of your soil, THEN well fig out what well do to fix it. baking soda is for raising the ph in your water.

Yeah, got it. What about the plants? Do they look healthy?

Back