Outdoor M!5 outdoor growing, sprouted on 16th of april. Asking for tips and review!

I don't know why you think those plants have problems, they look perfectly healthy to me.

I don't think they have problems, I was just asking to wiser people. :) Thank you aniway, she s my little daughter. :D

I don't see the point to lsting outdoor non-super autos. I only use lst outdoors on photo plants and only if I'm trying to make them bushy or keep the height down. I wouldn't lst a MI5 outside, just let her do her thing.

I don't see the point to lsting outdoor non-super autos. I only use lst outdoors on photo plants and only if I'm trying to make them bushy or keep the height down. I wouldn't lst a MI5 outside, just let her do her thing.
Sorry to thread jump fellas
Mr. Piggy question for you. Did you notice a yield difference in lsting a photo outdoor vs not lsting a photo outdoor? Is it simply for stealth?

They tale me it seems the yeld a little as well, by making the plant generate more branches. Is it true or is just bullshit said by ignorant gardeners?

They tale me it seems the yeld a little as well, by making the plant generate more branches. Is it true or is just bullshit said by ignorant gardeners?
I know if you do it indoors it does (from what I read)
outdoors I'm not so sure about

I honestly don't know, I've only done lst outside for stealth and never did individual plant count as the colas and buds get mixed into one bag while I make my getaway. I put out a few BBxGG3 yesterday and I'm wishing I had trained a couple of them down more. The soil out here can be downright chocolate cake and those plants might get big.

So do you just leave the naked plant behind, Piggy?

Back