New Grower Lowryder 2 grow, from seed to smoke!

what ever suits your shedule Al , or leave her an extra wk on just water to use up all her goodies stored buddie , i find once there cloudy you can chop or leave them a little longer its all down to individuel choice mate

Lovein your hairy monster thingy and heres something for him , lol , :vibe: :peace:

Picture: Girls in the Bathtub

So here's the girls at 8 weeks in the bath tub getting some water. Looks like they've all got at least 2 more weeks. The larger the plant, the more time remaining until harvest, from what I see. The bushy plant looks at least 3 weeks out.

The 9 week old plant (pictured in an earlier post with a lighter in her branches) will be ready this weekend at 10 weeks. :clap:I flushed her with water one week ago, thinking she was getting close, but misjudged some. So she'll be 2 weeks on water only.

Look at the pictures of my tent through the side window. What a jungle! :drool:
Thanks for following my grow. It's getting close to finished!:thumbs:

Attachments

• 8wk bath time.jpg
    8wk bath time.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 8wkJungle.jpg
    8wkJungle.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 8wkjungle LED.jpg
    8wkjungle LED.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 178
Looking real good man :D

Thanks Shumway! I can't compare to your lowryder 2 plants, but I've learned lots with the many mistakes I've made.:face:
I need your secrets!:jump:

No secrets here man its all luck lol

A little luck always helps guys , lol :group: :peace:

Handful of BUD! Ready to harvest

Hey, that's a nice chunk of bud, huh?:thumbs:

This one is two days short of 10 weeks, and I'm ready to chop any day, so stay tuned.:D

The bath pic is the 9 week girls that I flushed today, as they had some LOW PH. I caught it early enough, so it's all good. Just a little damage to the leaves. Look at The Freak in there. That's after I snapped off 3 or 4 feet from of her top. :brow: Yes, these are all lowryder 2. Even The Freak.

So, what do you think of that plant I'm going to chop? Looks ready? Just about....

Attachments

• 10wk.jpg
    10wk.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 10wk1.jpg
    10wk1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 9wksbath.jpg
    9wksbath.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 217
Had to give you a :slap:there! Looks like you'll have a good harvest brother! Get your smoke on!

Thanks Yodabuds! Since I've only had one other grow, I don't have enough experience to know approximately how much weight this plant might yield in bud. A lot fatter buds than I had last time. :booya:Got a guess on yield for this plant anyone?:shrug:

Back