New Grower Lowryder 2 grow, from seed to smoke!

She looks good for the chop if you wish Al , you'll need to get yourself a wee loupe microscope so you can check the trics there only a few bucks , once cloudy you can take her but i like to leave her until she ambers up and gains a little more weight

Ps dont guess the weight , just wait until dry, lol :peace:

She looks good for the chop if you wish Al , you'll need to get yourself a wee loupe microscope so you can check the trics there only a few bucks , once cloudy you can take her but i like to leave her until she ambers up and gains a little more weight

Ps dont guess the weight , just wait until dry, lol :peace:

She's not gained any weight in a week at least. Yep, I've been scoping her. Mostly milky, a few amber. Yum!:clap:

Hehe its flush time and chop chop round the corner , nice one mate :smokebuds::peace:

If I had to guess without reference to how big it is I'd say it looks like .75 to 1 oz.... Just a guesstimate

Harvest night!

Here it is! THE NIGHT!:clap:
I'm harvesting the 10-week-old lowryder 2 right now!!
I'm taking pics and sending them off as I harvest.

Here's the plant after I plucked all of her fan leaves. Then the main cola before trim. Then after.

Hang on a minute, and I'll take a pic of that trimmed bud on the scale, showing the scale's numbers. It's not dry. But still, this is fun!:D

How much do you think she weighs???

Attachments

• trimmed.jpg
    trimmed.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 338
  • cola1.jpg
    cola1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 292
  • cola2.jpg
    cola2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

29.26 gram cola (wet). Heavier than I thought! :drool:
My fingers are too sticky to keep posting. I'll finish up and post some more pics of this harvest tomorrow or so.

Good times!:dance:

Attachments

• 29.26gram.jpg
    29.26gram.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
nice job! looks very sticky :booya: I,d say youll get a half oz after drying

Superb Al will hit you up later , top tip ware latex gloves when chopping saves the sticky bit mate and lovely result. there never perfect in my book but yours is very close well done Al she looks lovely

Ps dont weigh it until its dry as it'll just piss you off , lol , Well done again mate :drool::drool::smokebuds::peace:

Hope she's nice and tasty :D

Looks like we had the same plan,Just chopped my small one down tonight too

Hope she's nice and tasty :D

Looks like we had the same plan,Just chopped my small one down tonight too

Ya, that's a kick that we were right together on this and didn't even know it! I'll have to get over to your journal and have a look. Did you post pics? What's your guess on dry yield?

Back