New Grower Low Stress Training Guide : Descriptions and Pictures

Just devoured these 5 pages. Loved your thread. Love this site. I'm going to have such fun. Thanks A-Train.

Thats what AFN is all about. Having fun while learni g to grow these amazing plants to their full potential. HMU if you ever need anything

Nice description a-train..i use this on almost every plant.i do prefer knuckling on certain builds of strains but i wouldnt suggest it on autos since i grow photos.i usually cut the strings after tieing them and they recover,and tie higher on branch in pull down.but nicely worded

@A-Train Great thread bro, she turned out beautiful! To show more results, here's a few thumbnails of a Northern Lights I trained with the same techniques. I grow in a 60" tall tent so LST is a must (and super fun). image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have a Mephisto Heisenberg Special that I plan on LST as soon as she gets a bit taller. She is 10 days old and hasn't grown as fast as I had hoped she would.

open up the middle and let the light penetrate down deep! works great especailly with weaker LED's.. I'm not doing on my current grow but when my purple cheese gets old enough I will certainly LST her.

Back