New Grower Low Stress Training Guide : Descriptions and Pictures

Hi @A-Train hope you dont mind me posting a couple of pics of my LST just thought it would help people see other peoples LST in action.this girl was LST'd yesterday and also about 4 leaves were removed and less than 12 hours later all colas are upright getting those rays

nq31.jpg

nq32.jpg

Great thread wish you done this sooner my lady is 7 weeks old today I started lst her on week 3 she's doing fine but has loads of pop corn buds will it be ok to remove them this far into flower or will I stress her out and lose yield

Can any one give me some advice before I go scissor happy lol

Well here is my girl just 24hrs after her bondage session and looking perfect,LST really does help with yield.now i have 11 tops and more will grow through soon,i have also included a picture of what i use on the little side branches to keep them even with canopy they are called BENDZ you can pick them up from fleabay they are great for lst suppercropping

nq33.jpg

011.jpg

@A-Train Thank you so much for that detailed journal. LST was something I had many questions about and your pictures answered quite a few questions. I was wondering how the plants did with training wires, where to place the wires and how often to make adjustments - all answered! I will be re-referencing this journal again this summer for sure!

I also was happy to find an LST thread! Thanks A train!! I did some ponytails, cuz I figure they're training wheels for me too! I think I'll give this a shot next go! Thanks for the info! Looked great!!!

Thanks A-Train, will defo be coming back to this thread to work with my girls
Thid currently being my first grow, this is exactly what I need

Im glad you all got something from it. Never be afraid to ask ??? Or p.m me anytime

Back