Live Stoners Live Stoner Smoking!!! BBQ & Live Fire Chitchat

IMG_5351.JPG

Proper pork chop......the Spanish do lovely pork.....melts in your mouth when they are marbled like this............:chef:

OK pit masters....going to do up a rack of baby backs either today or tomorrow, and need to pick a rub. Lemme' know if you think I should hit 'em with the A1 rub, honey garlic rub, or the one I'm leaning toward...the mango chipotle rub. :chef:

View attachment 937739
Some friends of ours did the mini lobster opener and brought us back a few in trade for feeding their fish, they were so delicious you could still taste the ocean in the lobster.

@Mossy I agree, sometimes I'll come on here just because I'm hungry lol this thread should be password protected like the extraction thread :crying::crying::crying:

Picked this up for €78
Chicken smoking with Cherry.
View attachment 937742

[HASHTAG]#goduggy[/HASHTAG] :chef:..glad you got one....

Have you spotted the New BBQ and smoking programs on the Food network.....wednesday night I Think...Worth Watching....:headbang:

@Mossy I agree, sometimes I'll come on here just because I'm hungry lol this thread should be password protected like the extraction thread :crying::crying::crying:

I Agree...the psychic food thread...every time I have Bad munchies someone posts up in here to Torture me saliva glands.......:drool:

Yeah..and they cost on average 1 euro a chop...:headbang:..you don't break the bank....

@Free Flow frick that looks good!!! Way to go by actually putting shrimp on the Barbie haha unless I'm forgetting I've never got around to doing prawns on the bbq, looks great though.

And @Mossy oh lordy that is the best looking pork chop I've ever laid eyes on! I can imagine theres some very good eating in Spain.

Camera lens busted on phone so crappy pic...but the chicken was awesome..
View attachment 937810

Could you Taste the cherry wood....?

And @Mossy oh lordy that is the best looking pork chop I've ever laid eyes on! I can imagine theres some very good eating in Spain.

Yeah @orrganic ..I Think of it as Back to the Future cooking in Spain...:chef:..it is so Old school it is back in Fashion with the people who appreciate home cooked everything.

They Value a great stock...so you get all the old cuts of meat with Proper Fat..and marrow bone....things like chicken carcasses.. stock bones and pigs trotters still available.

Back