Live Stoners Live Stoner Smoking!!! BBQ & Live Fire Chitchat

Seemed to taste as it smelled @Mossy
Need to try some other woods to compare...:pass:

:d5:

Phone camera is busted...
Coleslaw made.. Ribs rubbed...Pork belly prepped..
Time to get smokin.....

Good Cooking.......:chef: :yeahthat:

I've just dropped these in the staffroom.............

IMG_5363.JPG

Roasted garden veggies and a fresh green pepper corn dressing over them.......for a little spice/salt and sour to cut the fat.......

IMG_5357.JPG

and homemade sour berry and cava jelly to follow...(in a couple of hours...:biggrin:..when our belies go down a bit..)...drop the set jelly in the freezer 30 minutes before you eat it...so it is 1/3 rd frozen...then top with vanilla ice cream......:vibe:...YUM.......

I could have cooked the chops on the car bonnet..we Hit 43 C.....s'warm..............:hurry:

I understand siestas....eat in the afternoon and your eyes start to droop.........:snooze:.

:d5:

Good Cooking.......:chef: :yeahthat:

I've just dropped these in the staffroom.............

View attachment 938280

Roasted garden veggies and a fresh green pepper corn dressing over them.......for a little spice/salt and sour to cut the fat.......

View attachment 938281

and homemade sour berry and cava jelly to follow...(in a couple of hours...[emoji3]..when our belies go down a bit..)...drop the set jelly in the freezer 30 minutes before you eat it...so it is 1/3 rd frozen...then top with vanilla ice cream......:vibe:...YUM.......

I could have cooked the chops on the car bonnet..we Hit 43 C.....s'warm..............:hurry:

I understand siestas....eat in the afternoon and your eyes start to droop.........:snooze:.
Holy shit...43°C???? That's like 110°F!! Downright dangerous...u live in a volcano or something?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Holy shit...43°C???? That's like 110°F!! Downright dangerous...u live in a volcano or something?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

:crying: Spain @Dr.Bubbles ....usual temps similar to Florida...:headbang:...we were on a Warning for 48C....still are...

It makes the girls on the patio wilt a bit....:biggrin:

I'd struggle to cope over 40C....killer

The air-con is working over time @Duggy ....:bighug:.......how did the belly pork do....?........I Love belly pork...........:drool:

Morning @Ozone69 :bighug:

Meat and veggies
9690cd7e94de52d82c79fcc013cd598c.jpg
314e9c553880d80b95eb4425ad6b7894.jpg

Wow @bushmasterar15 ..............:drool:..........do tell me you are having the family 'round........................it is not all for you with the screaming Munchies....:glutton:

:crying:

Good looking steaks...very uniform cut makes reliable cooking..........:headbang:..do you call that cut a T-bone..?

Its my wifes favourite and she was very happy...

Me Too...we often get a slab when it is on offer...have it hot the first day and cold cuts for the next two..........:biggrin:......how did the crackling do....?

It is like Jack Sprats house here.......I Like the skin and bones...and hubby gets the meat....:biggrin:...that and the Dog Tax on everything we eat...:biggrin:..means nothing is wasted.

Hubby's Favourite would be pork fat on toast......dripping on toast..but he lost that pleasure when we gave up bread...:biggrin:...so I usually use the jelly only in a dressing and the dogs or the chickens get the fat.

Back