Live Stoners Live Stoner Smoking!!! BBQ & Live Fire Chitchat

Wow @bushmasterar15 ..............:drool:..........do tell me you are having the family 'round........................it is not all for you with the screaming Munchies....:glutton:

:crying:

Good looking steaks...very uniform cut makes reliable cooking..........:headbang:..do you call that cut a T-bone..?
It was a late night grilled dinner had to feed 7 of us. Even with munchies I don't eat that much anymore. It is the T-bone cut as that is what was on sale this week. Pretty much last splurge as what we had as a buffer went to fixing out truck. I might not have any decent food pics till we get back on our feet.

Nice crispy crackling and juicy meat...
Some lovely ribs too...

Just how it should be...........:drool:

t was a late night grilled dinner had to feed 7 of us. Even with munchies I don't eat that much anymore.

Hubby Tries.....:crying:....

It is the T-bone cut as that is what was on sale this week. Pretty much last splurge as what we had as a buffer went to fixing out truck. I might not have any decent food pics till we get back on our feet.

Commiserations...:d5:...we have the same car problems ATM...back on the frozen chicken portions....:biggrin:

Thoughts? Personally, doesn't look like it would be my thing. I'm not looking to tend a fire for 10 hours, so like the ease of use of something like a pellet grill, but I sill like my ribs to cook for a good 6 hours and a pork shoulder allllll dayyyyyyy. Having everything smell like smoke and pork for hours and hours and really working up the appetite is half the joy of it.

That's DOPE dude.....I always hate how much time and fuel that smoking costs. That's why I haven't invested in a full size smoker yet (...and a pair of badass dirtbikes, lol). Pressure cooking keeps things moist too, so it's a win/win. I made some Chiavetta's chicken, 48 hour soak with a 7 cloves of garlic and olive oil aioli. Superb....with some aged 2 year aged cheddar Mac n cheese, and tonight we made a pair of 8oz bison burgers on brioche with Hellemans, swiss and some bacon. $10 a lb, but damn....that's a tasty burger. With some seasoned straight fries, and both served with a garlic dill. I love a good dill pickle. These burgers were A+ badass drive 50 miles kinda burgers. Yeah boy....been a solid 18 years since I had a Buffalo/Bison burger. Terrific, just cook it a tad rarer than usual. I LOVE GRILLING!!!!
3c2ce8b11f6378e2e27882bdacf333f4.jpg
7db4790dc63e812d374606420828abe6.jpg
acaee193b88ef27f87e9d96851011fdb.jpg
2b9cc00adff0043064e598b64a77faef.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................:drool::drool::drool::drool:.....OMG.............

Drool all over the keyboard...............

Can't fuck with on the bone chicken thighs. For $1 a pound, it's the BOMB. I hate chicken weirdos. HATE . I spent a solid 25 mins on 8 pieces. Skinned, which is healthier, and keeps the wild card that is chicken skin in the trash...and very well trimmed with a filet knife to ditch the weirdos. My buddy's mom swears she won't do dark meat....I call bullshit, you just don't like weirdos in your chicken. Like us. It's all about the long slow cook and the OCD level trimming. Turns dollar a pound chicken into some finger licking good grub. I used to not like "dark meat" either. Till I learned that's what most Sesame Chicken and General Tso's chicken is made from....lemme try this again. OHHH. Now I get it....and that's how it is.

Can't fuck with on the bone chicken thighs. For $1 a pound, it's the BOMB. I hate chicken weirdos. HATE . I spent a solid 25 mins on 8 pieces. Skinned, which is healthier, and keeps the wild card that is chicken skin in the trash...and very well trimmed with a filet knife to ditch the weirdos. My buddy's mom swears she won't do dark meat....I call bullshit, you just don't like weirdos in your chicken. Like us. It's all about the long slow cook and the OCD level trimming. Turns dollar a pound chicken into some finger licking good grub. I used to not like "dark meat" either. Till I learned that's what most Sesame Chicken and General Tso's chicken is made from....lemme try this again. OHHH. Now I get it....and that's how it is.

Roughly the same here @Dr.Bubbles :headbang:..2 kilo bag of chicken leg portions 3.90 euros....I call them Life Savers.....:biggrin:....if I have that bag of chicken legs in the freezer we Always have a meal.

Cooking list for the weekend.....:biggrin:

IMG_5376.JPG

That's Chicken and Rabbit Paella..and bone broth with ginger leek and curicumin...:chef:...cooking aromas..priceless.....

And...what about chicken wings...............:drool:.........food of the Devil when you have the munchies...............yum.................nothing much Tastier...............and Munchie Satisfying............:glutton:..............OMG..I have the Munchies.....Can you Tell......?...............:crying:

P.S. I use all the chicken skin for fat and flavour...I hold a lot of stock..in the health benefits of good stock...:biggrin:...with proper fat being very Good for you....

The chicken is prepped for paella with all the spine..offal and fat in there.....so it is absorbed into the rice....Spanish cooking....:chef:....

Back