Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run piggy.........RUN....................:yay1:............:pighug:

What is siracha...?

IMG_3713 (2).JPG

Chicken savory...cooked chicken breast..carrot..red pepper..onion..gherkin..mayo...vinegar..hot chilli sauce ..grated cheese..sprinkle of chilli pepper powder.......in iceberg leaf wraps.....yum..............

Does look like someone was sick on the plate though.........:crying:..nice Crunchy Munchies food...

Run piggy.........RUN....................:yay1:............:pighug:

What is siracha...?

View attachment 865129

Chicken savory...cooked chicken breast..carrot..red pepper..onion..gherkin..mayo...vinegar..hot chilli sauce ..grated cheese..sprinkle of chilli pepper powder.......in iceberg leaf wraps.....yum..............

Does look like someone was sick on the plate though.........:crying:..nice Crunchy Munchies food...
That just made me really hungry! Save me one, I will be right over

Ha ha.. @Dudeski that was hubbys dinner a couple of days ago....:biggrin:..all gone..

How did your Romantic meal go...?..those fillets looked lush..

We are BBQ-ing tomorrow co the kids are over visiting..they Love bbq's..

What is siracha...?

Chili sauce. Became really popular in the US when a lot of restaurants started putting it out as a table condiment. Has some good fire to it, but I'd say a little milder (or maybe less tang??) than Tobasco sauce.:fire:

Would go really good on those yummy looking chicken wraps. :chef:

Sriracha.jpg

Cheers @Ozone69 :d5: that is what I was guessing...:chef:

It is a tobasco like sauce I have in it..I Like a little Kick...cuts the mayo.

Did it taste great when you finished with it...?

Tasted really good. Pretty simple sauce with just chicken stock, rice vinegar, soy sauce and then the honey and sriracha along with a few spices. Can adjust the ratio of honey and sriracha to make it as sweet or as fire as you want. Cook a couple pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs (I prefer thighs) for I think it's 3-4 hours in the slow cooker in the sauce, then chop 'em up into bite sized chunks and add some corn starch to the liquid to thicken it. Cook it all on high for another hour. yum

Prefer to steam some cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots over the rice while it's cooking but since I didn't have any I just had a little salad on the side...
IMG_6257.JPG

Ha ha.. @Dudeski that was hubbys dinner a couple of days ago....:biggrin:..all gone..

How did your Romantic meal go...?..those fillets looked lush..

We are BBQ-ing tomorrow co the kids are over visiting..they Love bbq's..
The meal went well, I cooked, washed dishes, and she got to read and relax. Not much romance but it made her happy. That is better than romance after almost 30 years together .

Steaks we good! Always get them from a local butcher

Sounds Tasty....:drool:..looks tasty @ozone..what are the little crispy things on the lettuce on the left of the plate..?

Yeah @Dudeski ..:d5:..doing what keeps her Happy is what counts..:chef:..my hubby Thinks a take away is His cooking contribution..:biggrin:...which is a shame coz he can cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back