Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No animals besides my fat cat Felix here and even though he eats as good as me, he would probably taste sad....so I'm just gonna leave him in working order....for now. I do grow my own crops though. Some grass. And it's REEEALY good. I don't have the room for much of a veggie garden, but I am gonna have a little high performance pepper patch with some fresh herbs this summer. Got this badass package of heirloom pepper seeds....everything from Bell Peppers to Landrace Jalapenos and Habaneros that we are gonna put to use this summer and SCROG em on my trellis fence. That will be interesting...lol. Also the usual suspects for some fresh herbs: Basil, Cilantro, Parsley, Mint, Dill and maybe some fresh Garlic. That's my world of homegrown stuff. Take care bro.

A fresh jar of vegetables from Dr B

Free Range Felix....fattening him up for the harvest feast
7ac3f7a97758ef7e1bf87a41fa515956.jpg
25aeab422dd4f1ad68dcc565096533c6.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Almost ready...finishing up a batch of honey sriracha chicken for dinner tonight. New(ish) recipe trying for the second time. The honey lets the sriracha really stick to your tongue so the heat gets the taste buds good and numb and you can't taste that the chicken was out in the chest freeze for forever and probably not the tastiest bird around at this point. :jointman:

:chef:
IMG_6256.JPG

Almost ready...finishing up a batch of honey sriracha chicken for dinner tonight. New(ish) recipe trying for the second time. The honey lets the sriracha really stick to your tongue so the heat gets the taste buds good and numb and you can't taste that the chicken was out in the chest freeze for forever and probably not the tastiest bird around at this point. :jointman:

:chef:
View attachment 863407

Love anything siracha

Seriously guys. Try this asap. SIX DAYS in Buttermilk in the fridge then BBQ grilled on the Web. Some of the juiciest chicken I have ever had on the grill. Ever. It's absolutely dynamite and probably the best marinade I've ever used for grilled chicken. Wow.
cd0a70876ceba209d205d5bfda6bac02.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Seriously guys. Try this asap. SIX DAYS in Buttermilk in the fridge then BBQ grilled on the Web. Some of the juiciest chicken I have ever had on the grill. Ever. It's absolutely dynamite and probably the best marinade I've ever used for grilled chicken. Wow.
cd0a70876ceba209d205d5bfda6bac02.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe
Six days! Just buttermilk and nothing else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back